• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Seeking Advice on Initiating Private Conversations

nitzzz

Epic Legend
Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to reach out to the community to ask for some advice. I've been hoping to have a private chat with a member here, but it seems they're not quite ready for it yet.

I respect their boundaries, of course, but I'm also keen on finding ways to initiate a private conversation respectfully and without pressuring them. Have any of you been in a similar situation before? If so, how did you approach it? Any tips or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Note: Dont ask me who the person is

Just knock the pvt door and initiate. Deal sensibly and don't rush in a hurry
Be clear be comfortable be confident
Bro the major issue is that, the door here is in a closed mode and i still dont know which room does this nick chat? I have absolutely no clue about anything, other than the replies i get here in the forum. So rest everything is in dark.

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to reach out to the community to ask for some advice. I've been hoping to have a private chat with a member here, but it seems they're not quite ready for it yet.

I respect their boundaries, of course, but I'm also keen on finding ways to initiate a private conversation respectfully and without pressuring them. Have any of you been in a similar situation before? If so, how did you approach it? Any tips or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Note: Dont ask me who the person is
A user can't ping VIPs u need to ask her to ping u first first approach her in a positive way n ask her if she is intrested then the conversation will be initiated