• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Seasons

Enola

Born to bejeweled, forced to tolerate it ✨
Posting Freak
Hi.

one word, that can bring millions of emotions, rattling and hoping to be freed from as its caged beneath the hippocampus. Somewhere it tends to awaken and send synapses where it seeks to neighboring neurons as if saying that
‘you exist!’
I remember how I abruptly remembered every bits of details about you. The tone of your voice, the face that used to lit up the space in between , that’s telling me you are the spotlight.
Sometimes a songs, places could get the memory about you back.
I can never turn back the time and change everything, this is not a movie where a sudden rewind is possible. But that one Hi awaken every neurons inside my brain to make me realized that I never truly gotten over you.
But sometimes we meet strangers that somehow end up being part of the chapters in our lives.
maybe our differences does not really matter in the end.
it may ended like how the cherry blossoms fell its leaves on the ground, as soon the seasons changes, but at that moment— that’s the best thing to do.
maybe I met you earlier, because we are never gonna grow old together.

This reminds me that its okay to have your memories stay
and let you and your memories slowly wither away guided by the wind towards its next destination.

Afterall, like i said there’s no rewind in this lifetime. Just steps forward.

Her Pov: I looked up at the sky and smiled and embrace every memories of you, it aches that It tear me up inside, but its okay soon I will get better like I should. Each time I take a glance of things once reminds you of, its like an embrace was given to me by you. I free you out of my mind and until time permit us to meet again in the next lifetime. Goodbye for now.

❤️

Hi.

one word, that can bring millions of emotions, rattling and hoping to be freed from as its caged beneath the hippocampus. Somewhere it tends to awaken and send synapses where it seeks to neighboring neurons as if saying that
‘you exist!’
I remember how I abruptly remembered every bits of details about you. The tone of your voice, the face that used to lit up the space in between , that’s telling me you are the spotlight.
Sometimes a songs, places could get the memory about you back.
I can never turn back the time and change everything, this is not a movie where a sudden rewind is possible. But that one Hi awaken every neurons inside my brain to make me realized that I never truly gotten over you.
But sometimes we meet strangers that somehow end up being part of the chapters in our lives.
maybe our differences does not really matter in the end.
it may ended like how the cherry blossoms fell its leaves on the ground, as soon the seasons changes, but at that moment— that’s the best thing to do.
maybe I met you earlier, because we are never gonna grow old together.

This reminds me that its okay to have your memories stay
and let you and your memories slowly wither away guided by the wind towards its next destination.

Afterall, like i said there’s no rewind in this lifetime. Just steps forward.

Her Pov: I looked up at the sky and smiled and embrace every memories of you, it aches that It tear me up inside, but its okay soon I will get better like I should. Each time I take a glance of things once reminds you of, its like an embrace was given to me by you. I free you out of my mind and until time permit us to meet again in the next lifetime. Goodbye for now.

❤️
Hi, As always it was nice, and by the way as I said missed the write-ups.. ❤️