• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Searching for myself

danarafi

Hey everyone, I'm new around here. :angryred:

I feel like I'm going through some stuff trying to figure myself out. I don't really know what I want in life, who I want to date or what I want to do. I'm feeling a little lost.

Anyone else ever feel like that? Where did you guys find the motivation to keep going when you felt lost? What motivates/inspires you in life?

I feel like I'm going through some stuff trying to figure myself out. I don't really know what I want in life, who I want to date or what I want to do. I'm feeling a little lost.

Anyone else ever feel like that? Where did you guys find the motivation to keep going when you felt lost? What motivates/inspires you in life?
Hello and welcome to forum family ❤️

1693063591297.gif
To Forum

Welcome to forum family....

Welcome to forum dear..
Don't let distract urself..
And explore ur views n ideas...

Welcome to forum✨

Welcome to forum✨

Be pragmatic, don't set rigid expectations; stay adaptable and appreciate diversity. Embrace curiosity, but beware of pitfalls in relationships. Avoid getting swept away by the excitement of novelty (curiosity kills the cat), leading to potential hostility and forbidden territories. Allow time for growth and nurture relationships gradually. Trust your intuition, and, above all, believe in your gut feelings. :emo:

Welcome to Forum !!

Welcome

Welcome to Forum

so, when u are in a state of confusion, learn to say NO. orelse u will lose urself!!
welcome to forum! ✨
There are lots to carry on with forum and zozo chat,
Always find the time for urself and BE YOU in this virtual platform . Give eyes and ears to explore people and you...!
If, u wanna be happy or sad, just explode and have ur feeling more.
Enjoy everything you are going through with ❤
Plenty of perfect memories are spilled over zozo ✨
❄ explore and enjoy ❄

Welcome to the forum

1000012648.gif
Have fun.

And don't search for life advices here. That's not something you'd find here in my opinion. First and foremost try to mingle with people and see where it takes. Always keep one step at a time. Good luck