• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Scattered Sketch S1

Meghnad

Epic Legend
I would have loved it if I was a straw floating on water but don't know how I became a bag of fiber. Sometimes I am like cotton, I get wet and make myself drown in my own thoughts. You can build a bridge over the mightiest river in this world but what can build a dam against the flow of thoughts? It flows, creates storms, hurricanes and what not and in the end it tears apart your inner peace. where is the lover who holds the talisman of your soul?

Eyes directly connect to your brain. It sees and Its the window of your emotion. wear a sunglass. if possible, wear a lead plated one. you see nothing. no one is noticing nothing. Sometimes we feel like Had I been blind, I wouldn't have to see this. Had I been a mountain, I would have felt nothing. But here I am, just a hawker of emotion sometimes titled as emotional fool.
The atmosphere is shouting that loving you is a losing battle. I have always wanted to be a winner, I would love to call myself invincible. But I don't mind losing when it means the prize is you feeling loved.