• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Scam EMail: Dearest One...

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Dearest One...

With all respect and humanity, my name is Mrs. Anna Barone an aging widow suffering from long time illness. I am currently admitted in a private hospital here in London, United Kingdom.

I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr. Bartholomew Barone, the sum of £2,800,000.00 (two million eight hundred thousand British Pounds) which he deposited in a bank here in England and I need a very honest and God fearing person that can use these funds for Charity work and 10% out of the total funds will be for your compensation for doing this work of Charity. The doctor told me, that I will not last for more than one month due to cancer problems.

I found your email address from the Internet and decided to contact you. Please if you would be able to use these funds for the Lord's work kindly reply me as soon as possible. More details will be forwarded to you once I receive your reply. God bless you.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Anna Barone.

This is a scam email, do not reply or fall for it.

When I was in India, I used to get this type of mail and messages many times.

Dearest One...

With all respect and humanity, my name is Mrs. Anna Barone an aging widow suffering from long time illness. I am currently admitted in a private hospital here in London, United Kingdom.

I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr. Bartholomew Barone, the sum of £2,800,000.00 (two million eight hundred thousand British Pounds) which he deposited in a bank here in England and I need a very honest and God fearing person that can use these funds for Charity work and 10% out of the total funds will be for your compensation for doing this work of Charity. The doctor told me, that I will not last for more than one month due to cancer problems.

I found your email address from the Internet and decided to contact you. Please if you would be able to use these funds for the Lord's work kindly reply me as soon as possible. More details will be forwarded to you once I receive your reply. God bless you.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Anna Barone.

This is a scam email, do not reply or fall for it.
From next time to i wana end of the post lol... Finally its scam email

Still the people using the same old trick and most of the educated fools falling for it :hitthewall: