• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Sad truth..... agree with me❓️ comments your truth

Somaiya Karn

Quodophile of ZoZo
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
1. If the person has become silent for a few days, it means that someone has definitely done her opposite to her..
he / she has done something terribly wrong with him, and
he has lost herself inside.

2. If a person starts getting very angry even on the smallest thing without talking, then it means his love, and he desperately needs someone to understand him. His wish can be from his mother, father, brother or even his partner.

3. If a person is too young
Suddenly too much on small things
started laughing more, that means he
Very lonely inside.

In my opinion:

sometimes when someone is quiet it does not mean that they have done something bad I think that each of us needs a moment of solitude to think about certain things.

2. sometimes even I get upset for no reason at all ... I think it's the rush of everyday life. Good to have one person , no matter u are angry u will found out peace there

It's depends on which situation he/she laugh.... But yes young people laugh without reason and act like kid... I saw this many time in real life ... Actually they want bring more attention to themselves by laughing....that's the way they show that " okay I will laugh " but behind this laugh is sad person with many emotions just covering by laugh .

1. If the person has become silent for a few days, it means that someone has definitely done her opposite to her..
he / she has done something terribly wrong with him, and
he has lost herself inside.

2. If a person starts getting very angry even on the smallest thing without talking, then it means his love, and he desperately needs someone to understand him. His wish can be from his mother, father, brother or even his partner.

3. If a person is too young
Suddenly too much on small things
started laughing more, that means he
Very lonely inside.
80% yeh same