• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Sad story, moral always control yourself

Somaiya Karn

Quodophile of ZoZo
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
images (26).jpeg
A very painful story..

While a man was polishing his new car, his 4 year old son picked a stone and scratched lines on the side of car. In anger the man took the child's hand and hit it many times, not realizing he was using a wrench. At the hospital, the child lost all his fingers due to multiple fractures. When the child his saw his father. With painful eyes he asked "Dad when will my fingers grow back?" The man was so hurt and speechless. He went back to car and kicked it many times, devastated by his own actions. Sitting in front the car he looked at the scratches, his child had written
"I LOVE YOU DAD."

Never get too angry. Don't let anger dominate you. Always keep your mind calm.

images-26-jpeg.229285
A very painful story..

While a man was polishing his new car, his 4 year old son picked a stone and scratched lines on the side of car. In anger the man took the child's hand and hit it many times, not realizing he was using a wrench. At the hospital, the child lost all his fingers due to multiple fractures. When the child his saw his father. With painful eyes he asked "Dad when will my fingers grow back?" The man was so hurt and speechless. He went back to car and kicked it many times, devastated by his own actions. Sitting in front the car he looked at the scratches, his child had written
"I LOVE YOU DAD."

Nice story dear ✨
Touching n hurting too:inlove:

Noticing your reactions to suffering, anger, pain is the key to well-being...!!!

View attachment 229285A very painful story..

"I LOVE YOU DAD."

That's so nice story :inlove:

"I LOVE YOU DAD."

Absolutely right...

"I LOVE YOU DAD."

Awesome. Speechless.:cool:

"I LOVE YOU DAD."

A beautiful love story of father and son...

"I LOVE YOU DAD."

1000023789.jpg

It's an art to keep the emotions in place..