• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Russia invades Ukraine

Just because of political persons egos and selfishness war has to happen if they think about people and consequences of war no one supports war all the countries are using this problem for their use
And business. Add business to that. War means Weapon business.

Last edited:
यूक्रेन ने किसी भी मैटर पर भारत का साथ कभी नही दिया...वह तो हमेशा पाकिस्तान का सपोर्टर रहा है...आज जब उसे हमारी जरूरत है तो हम उसका साथ क्यों दे...सच तो यह है अमेरिका ,यूक्रेन को दूसरा पाकिस्तान बनाना चाहता है ।

Bravo!!!

Until few days ago, the whole world was talking about Putin, a couple of days into the Russian aggression, the narrative has quickly changed, the president - Volodymyr Zelenskiy who has become the symbol of Ukrainian resistance and leading his nation bravely from front, has earned the respect from all corners of the globe!

Last edited:
Don't take the sarcastic comments made too seriously;

We all mocked on corona, it was serious too.
We pretty much mock on everything that was once serious, we came into acceptance to these.
War is current and serious, everyone gets it. Folks are just lightening the mood or making their day better.

Some people here battle ways that are far worse than war. Maybe they are fighting a war inside themselves and war outside hurts them less. I ain't supporting anyone but ignore the mockery, they do not mean in the way you think

Don't come at me like :slap:

--------------------
Ps: I can't do anything for anyone suffering directly or indirectly here, all I can do is pass a harmless, hopeful thought and prayer.
Not such topics are meant to lighten once mood

Whats gone wrong with Putin.!! We yet not overcome from the Covid, and he started this war..