• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Rush here for which attraction ?

subsar

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Just to spend idle time, or in pursuit of the primitive sexual pleasure in the attraction of new friendships found, or in the warm excitement of secret talks from behind everyone. we rush to which attraction? Is it really possible to find a person of heart? Or playing the piano in the heart of a newly-acquainted mind, and then one day everything becomes null and void. My heart is confused, am I talking to the right gender? Still, pushing that doubt away in the joy of getting a little from not getting much. Do we really calculate what ZOZO has given us, what it has taken away?
1708162052980.png

No secret, honestly consider your opinion here.

It is one way to spend time, there are many better ones. I feel its like sampling different people as there are plenty and friendships are possible when there is no mask of deception.
I believe that people can be nasty when they sit behind a screen unseen so it exposes me to those dangerous ones. This teaches me a valuable lesson on trust.
About love I am not sure, its not for me but its different for everyone. I value loyalty & I dont expect to find it here.

Last edited:
Just to spend idle time, or in pursuit of the primitive sexual pleasure in the attraction of new friendships found, or in the warm excitement of secret talks from behind everyone. we rush to which attraction? Is it really possible to find a person of heart? Or playing the piano in the heart of a newly-acquainted mind, and then one day everything becomes null and void. My heart is confused, am I talking to the right gender? Still, pushing that doubt away in the joy of getting a little from not getting much. Do we really calculate what ZOZO has given us, what it has taken away?
View attachment 205749

Haven't got anything so far. I don't know if I'll get anything earlier. So I came here to spend my free time...

View attachment 205749

View attachment 205749

I came here actually to intract with people and share my feelings in writing (in form of shayri, poem...)
And ofcourse spend my free times too coz atleast no one can judge me....
As I m not interested to publish my book so I try writing, writing and writing....

I came here actually to intract with people and share my feelings in writing (in form of shayri, poem...)
And ofcourse spend my free times too coz atleast no one can judge me....
As I m not interested to publish my book so I try writing, writing and writing....
Very nice effort indeed. Hope your poetic talent will be revealed here. Wish you success.