• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

ROSE DAY 2024 - Its not necessary to merely give a rose to spouse.

Ninne snehikkunu

Power Player
✨❤️ Rose day is recognised every year on FEBRUARY 7. On this day people's give roses to the person they love to express their feelings. However . Its not necessary to merely give a rose to spouse. We can also give rose to Our parents or A Friends who we love unconditionally. we can also buy roses for ourselves as a mark of self love ❤️✨

While Red roses are the obvious choice for valentine's day. there different followers that may given to those we care about.

White Roses - Innocence and purity so i give to some peoples of this zozo world.

@Nakshatraa ❤️ and @Maayaa ❤️ also to my sis @Saraa

Yellow roses - Friendship and new beggins
I gives to many people's of this world.

@Vanadhii
@MillaN @DARKY MARS @Krish @Naveen_ @Paapu @Vijay prasanth My machan @Jomac @jennikkum @magic_stars @agoraa

Pink roses - appreciation and thanks

To all my other users and non users ❤️

Finally,

Red rose - Love

To my #Dolly :heart1:

✨✨❤️ HAPPY ROSE DAY ❤️✨✨

Attachments

• Rose-Day001.gif
    Rose-Day001.gif
    189.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
✨❤️ Rose day is recognised every year on FEBRUARY 7. On this day people's give roses to the person they love to express their feelings. However . Its not necessary to merely give a rose to spouse. We can also give rose to Our parents or A Friends who we love unconditionally. we can also buy roses for ourselves as a mark of self love ❤️✨

While Red roses are the obvious choice for valentine's day. there different followers that may given to those we care about.

White Roses - Innocence and purity so i give to some peoples of this zozo world.

@Nakshatraa ❤️ and @Maayaa ❤️ also to my sis @Saraa

Yellow roses - Friendship and new beggins
I gives to many people's of this world.

@Vanadhii
@MillaN @DARKY MARS @Krish @Naveen_ @Paapu @Vijay prasanth My machan @Jomac @jennikkum @magic_stars @agoraa

Pink roses - appreciation and thanks

To all my other users and non users ❤️

Finally,

Red rose - Love

To my #Dolly :heart1:

✨✨❤️ HAPPY ROSE DAY ❤️✨✨
@Nakshatraa ❤️ @Maayaa ❤️ @MillaN @DARKY MARS @Naveen_ @Krish007 @Vanadhii @Jomac @Saraa @Vijay prasanth @Paapu @PRANISHA ❤️