• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Rich with no friends poor with many Friends

That's not really true dear, all have some of them, I can say that I have some friends in my life who always stays with me..

in my good tym and also in my bad tym..

actually my bad tym are their contributions :Cwl:
I agree with u shyam. My life is beautiful because of my friends. I have rich and poor friends.
Many of few depends on our character and attitude towards them.

Note and caution: Don't expect any help from them. If they help or not u should accept them as ur friends still.

If you have money there's no doubt you'll get tons of friends! The only question is! Are they real or not!:smoking: but!!! Lucky is the one who have a great friend who stays, despite your socioeconomic status!
:inlove:

Hehe they will have but not true frnds who stays at bad times...

If someone has then they the most luckiest on the earth...

Am poor n I don't have any frnds hehe
Rich or poor doesn't matter caz nowadays if there is no benifits we don't hv friends except rare exceptions, so we can trust only bf or gf who stood by us in good & bad time.

Rich with no frnds...thats impossible da...
Bcoz when u r rich ppl come to loot you lol..
Bcoz they need ur money not you stupid ;)

Poor with frnds Hehe again its a joke...a poor person won't have any frnds not even a frnd...

This happens only in movies n dramas lol...:rofl1:

World is running on money and ppl are running for money :cool1:
Experience talk.. R u a looter or someone looted u?

After reading the heading a beautiful quote came to my mind.and it goes like this

With money you can buy a house, but not a home
With money you can buy a clock, but not time
With money you can buy a book, but not knowledge
With money you can buy blood, but not life
With money you can buy sex, but not love.​

So SOMETIMES i think having a good friends is fine than being rich .bcz when you have a quality of friends you can get some quality values and we can grow together.

Bcz my friends are not rich and still we are happy to the extrme and enjoy with what we have.

No. Everybody has... There are many rich has a lot of friends and poor has a lot of.. Its based on their ego

I think friends are important. But I can find friends who care about me regardless of whether I’m rich or poor. I don’t think my financial status would make a difference to those kinds of friends.