• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Review: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3 Image.jpg

A great applause to James Gunn, the director of Suicide Squad, Dawn of the dead, and the series "Peacemaker".

I never thought I feel very sad and emotional for any raccoon my whole LIFE. But yeah, its a pretty good back story about the "Rocket The Raccoon."

In this third part of the movie, he gives equal space and dialogue to all the characters. Even the humor did very well with the timing of the movie and dialogues. I heard happy, cracking laughs throughout the film.

Do I watch it again? Sure, I will. It is that good.

Give it a try on Imax or in a good 3d theater.

A great applause to James Gunn, the director of Suicide Squad, Dawn of the dead, and the series "Peacemaker".

I never thought I feel very sad and emotional for any raccoon my whole LIFE. But yeah, its a pretty good back story about the "Rocket The Raccoon."

In this third part of the movie, he gives equal space and dialogue to all the characters. Even the humor did very well with the timing of the movie and dialogues. I heard happy, cracking laughs throughout the film.

Do I watch it again? Sure, I will. It is that good.

Give it a try on Imax or in a good 3d theater.
marvel back on track after the shit movies and serieses??

Let me watch then in a good 3D theatre as we do not have an IMAX theatre now in Hyderabad

The scene when Laila was shot.. It was very emotional.. The feel of rocket we all were :cry1:

This is best one.. And to overtake this.. Marvel came up with a blast

✨LOKI✨

:cool1:

Loki_Season_Two_Infobox.png

"God of Mischief" to "God of Time"