• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Request for Badge Restoration

stoner949

Favoured Frenzy
Chat Pro User
I’d like to understand why my badge was removed without being asked about the situation or given an opportunity to explain my side.
If I violated any rule, please let me know which rule and the reason for the action. I earned this badge through my participation, points, and threads, so I’d really appreciate a fair review.
I’m not asking for special treatment—only fairness and an opportunity to explain. If there was any misunderstanding
 
I’d like to understand why my badge was removed without being asked about the situation or given an opportunity to explain my side.
If I violated any rule, please let me know which rule and the reason for the action. I earned this badge through my participation, points, and threads, so I’d really appreciate a fair review.
I’m not asking for special treatment—only fairness and an opportunity to explain. If there was any misunderstanding
what room are you from? I'll tag the admin and have THEM answer you.
 
Top