• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Report I have submitted

musalund

Hi Respectfull admins / Super admins,

Today i came across an incident in the telugu chat room , So here' s what happened A boy just abused a girl and that girl abused his parents , So everyone reported that guy and I think that boy was punished based on his mistake . But I have also reported that girl at 7 :00 today but no action was taken. I have asked the same question to Superadmins in the thought that they atleast have some logs or something so that we can identify but they might be busy with some work i have got no reply from , So here i landed in this forum site to Appeal that before our honourable Admins , Mods , Superadmins to please do the needfull. I know the Girl name but not sure to whether to post her name here or not. If u want me to Dm or post here let me know i can do that.Please Forgive me if i sounded anything wrong. All my intention is to make the ZOZO platform to the top.

Thanks In advance!!!!
ZOZO ON TOP !!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hi Respectfull admins / Super admins,

Today i came across an incident in the telugu chat room , So here' s what happened A boy just abused a girl and that girl abused his parents , So everyone reported that guy and I think that boy was punished based on his mistake . But I have also reported that girl at 7 :00 today but no action was taken. I have asked the same question to Superadmins in the thought that they atleast have some logs or something so that we can identify but they might be busy with some work i have got no reply from , So here i landed in this forum site to Appeal that before our honourable Admins , Mods , Superadmins to please do the needfull. I know the Girl name but not sure to whether to post her name here or not. If u want me to Dm or post here let me know i can do that.Please Forgive me if i sounded anything wrong. All my intention is to make the ZOZO platform to the top.

Thanks In advance!!!!
ZOZO ON TOP !!!!!!!!
U can always contact me on chat regarding such issues ..... Whoever the abuser can be either a boy or girl no one has right to abuse in zozo ..... U can share the complete details along with ss to me in pm anytime