• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Reply Straight!

What would you all say or suggest me , If I decided to leave zozo by saying the "it's unsafe"?
come here if you feel
It is harmful for your real life must leave zozo because real life is first. Here if you are wasting your golden time, then as a good wisher this will say, keep distance. When you get free time then come here and enjoy with us

I would say "Explain the incident which makes you feel the same.
So that we can assess for us."
Also might ask you to reconsider the decision and discuss the issue with owners.
That's pretty much it
Haha... I did but dont know whenever I asked they will simple ignore... :emo: .

To stay here or leave is a decision of your choice. None can make you change your choices, only you know the gravity of the situation which made you decide.
I, as usual would wish you a great future
Yaar kid. I know it's my desicion, I just posted a thread

That's sad...
Don't worry one day that will change too.
Till then share with your friends and enjoy
I know you will get through it:)
Who the hell is worrying about it... What they do with my proxyvpnip... And if they even get our details not a issue, we can handle then. :Dull:

What would you all say or suggest me , If I decided to leave zozo by saying the "it's unsafe"?
Dnt get addict in virtual world...if you stay here you miss your real words..if you get hungry seeing pizza in tv that you cnt eat..juuzt can see..if it is in real world you can eat pizza and enjoy

It's an adult site ... So behave like an adult.. decide what u want to disclose and keep the things which u want to be secret..
Just have fun , and leave ... That's all..

Get informed ur concerns, hope if they gets time they will look into it.

It's an adult site ... So behave like an adult.. decide what u want to disclose and keep the things which u want to be secret..
Just have fun , and leave ... That's all..

Get informed ur concerns, hope if they gets time they will look into it.
Looks rude... And btw it's just a thread and i am not making and disclosure here, I am just asking their opinion what if I leave... Hope u know english, if u don't know ask someone..

And one more thing think like an adult not like a fool and learn to reply in a polite way. (Just have fun and leave... That's all- Keep ur f#ckin line with u dont say me). I guess everyone watched the thread and didn't said anything cause they know I am not disclosing anything

Hope u know english, if u don't know ask someone..
I know English that's why I replied for ur question..
And that's for all who wanna leave this site by telling it's "unsafe"

And one more thing think like an adult not like a fool and learn to reply in a polite way. (Just have fun and leave... That's all- Keep ur f#ckin line with u dont say me)
nah I don't wanna fuck people like you, so am sorry for that.. :giggle:
Btw I replied in a polite way only, if that made ur ass burn then I can't do anything.. why can't u see my reply as just as a reply for your question??? Do u think u are all above than anyone else??? Grow up kiddo, and keep ur fucking anger somewhere else

I know English that's why I replied for ur question..
And that's for all who wanna leave this site by telling it's "unsafe"

nah I don't wanna fuck people like you, so am sorry for that.. :giggle:
Btw I replied in a polite way only, if that made ur ass burn then I can't do anything.. why can't u see my reply as just as a reply for your question??? Do u think u are all above than anyone else??? Grow up kiddo, and keep ur fucking anger somewhere else
Kid... U calling me kid... In fact u r the kid the one who took the job as a chat moderator here doesn't that mean u r a kid or a man leading worthless life in real and trying to do something in virtual life as of in illusion which makes u happy... Grow up man... And that's not my anger.. U think u worth of my anger, lol no... :rofl1: