• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Reminder that Am hEre!!!

Jeni_

Epic Legend
Posting Freak
Happy two months Anniversary to me here!!

Such a rollercoaster ride it was!!!
I had a reason to come here which got me collapsed at a time when I needed to be strong!!
I didn't know a virtual world like this exists!!
I entered here when I needed the pampering and all the care to me which I did not get in my world!

And yeah a good friend introduced to me this wonderful forum.

Thanks @Jomac @Saraa for that!!

In chat I saw few people and I thought that they might be here for only the adult reasons!! And this forum made me realize that nooo!!! You are wrong they are gems and very precious ones at that!!

They can make u laugh even in the toughest times!! You can talk to them, text them or just think about them for hours and your issues will already be gone!!

I was surprised at first like how this virtual world was working!
But this Virtual world gave me strength and relief from my mental pressure!!!

Yeah I had my own shares of happiness sadness, joy,jealousy , friendships, love, etc etc... That's why this is a roller coaster ride for me!!

Am really not a positive person before two months if you ask ! I used to be clingy!! I used to be possesive!! I used to think negative in all ways and that would ruin my entire relationships!!

Forum turned me into a joyful person!! You guys turned me into a positive person
!

Yeah my dares, posts, threads, taggings may have got irritated you but dont worry iam here to irritate you!!

I will irritate you every day!!

Thanks for all the positive friendships and thanks for all the negative motivations!!
Now I can go into my world and say to my people there confidently that you can't crack me now !! Can't break me now!!

Show positiveness and all your silly things to the negative things that come in your way!!
That's what I learnt from here!!

Thatti udu mamaee!!!

Avlo than!!

Pothum ithukku mela eluthuna adipinga!!

Special mentions to my darlings!! Who makes me smile everyday @Tessa_shruthi❤️✨ love you for being my childish partner!! @Fitttuu❤️✨ namma game room ah konjam thoosi thatti veinga!! Yarume illama anathaiya kadakku!!

@Darky Thanks for being my support and ears to hear whatever I say to you!! Kovame varatha da enkita unakku apd than thonum !!

@Maayaa ❤️ pesanum nu nenachute irunthathu pesiten ipo important um agiten un rasathi ❤

@MinMinie enna panrom ne theriyama fun pannuvom!! Enna pesarathu ne theriyama manikanaka pesuvom!! Lov yu and specially songs taste la apdiye ore mari irukku!!

@BATSY ethavathu sad ah iruntha first call unkita irunthu than varum bad words oda mooditu velaiya feel pannama paaru nu!!

@Jomac @Saraa enna nu therila irritate pannite irukanum pola irukku ungala !! In a funny way

@Aishuu❤️♥️ @Januu avlo va pesinathu illa but unga comments and sometimes enna achu nu msg athelam will make me smile!!

@Nilaani Nila apo apo admin ji vanthu comments pannum pothu aarvama papen!!
Comments pannatha pothu imsai panlam nu papen really enjoyed conversing with you when ever Or whatever it is!!

@Arjun you made feel butterflies when I started talking with you!!

@kriishh thanks for being my friend!!

ps :: one line than reply pannanum illa manasula ena thonutho sollalam enna pathi!! Thappa eduthuka maten Hehe

Vibe panlam!!

:heart1:

Last edited:
Happy two months Anniversary to me here!!

Such a rollercoaster ride it was!!!
I had a reason to come here which got me collapsed at a time when I needed to be strong!!
I didn't know a virtual world like this exists!!
I entered here when I needed the pampering and all the care to me which I did not get in my world!

And yeah a good friend introduced to me this wonderful forum.

Thanks @Jomac @Saraa for that!!

In chat I saw few people and I thought that they might be here for only the adult reasons!! And this forum made me realize that nooo!!! You are wrong they are gems and very precious ones at that!!

They can make u laugh even in the toughest times!! You can talk to them, text them or just think about them for hours and your issues will already be gone!!

I was surprised at first like how this virtual world was working!
But this Virtual world gave me strength and relief from my mental pressure!!!

Yeah I had my own shares of happiness sadness, joy,jealousy , friendships, love, etc etc... That's why this is a roller coaster ride for me!!

Am really not a positive person before two months if you ask ! I used to be clingy!! I used to be possesive!! I used to think negative in all ways and that would ruin my entire relationships!!

Forum turned me into a joyful person!! You guys turned me into a positive person
!

Yeah my dares, posts, threads, taggings may have got irritated you but dont worry iam here to irritate you!!

I will irritate you every day!!

Thanks for all the positive friendships and thanks for all the negative motivations!!
Now I can go into my world and say to my people there confidently that you can't crack me now !! Can't break me now!!

Show positiveness and all your silly things to the negative things that come in your way!!
That's what I learnt from here!!

Thatti udu mamaee!!!

Avlo than!!

Pothum ithukku mela eluthuna adipinga!!

Special mentions to my darlings!! Who makes me smile everyday @Tessa_shruthi❤️✨ love you for being my childish partner!! @Fitttuu❤️✨ namma game room ah konjam thoosi thatti veinga!! Yarume illama anathaiya kadakku!!

@Darky Thanks for being my support and ears to hear whatever I say to you!! Kovame varatha da enkita unakku apd than thonum !!

@Maayaa ❤️ pesanum nu nenachute irunthathu pesiten ipo important um agiten un rasathi ❤

@MinMinie enna panrom ne theriyama fun pannuvom!! Enna pesarathu ne theriyama manikanaka pesuvom!! Lov yu and specially songs taste la apdiye ore mari irukku!!

@BATSY ethavathu sad ah iruntha first call unkita irunthu than varum bad words oda mooditu velaiya feel pannama paaru nu!!

@Jomac @Saraa enna nu therila irritate pannite irukanum pola irukku ungala !! In a funny way

@Aishuu❤️♥️ @Januu avlo va pesinathu illa but unga comments and sometimes enna achu nu msg athelam will make me smile!!

@Nilaani Nila apo apo admin ji vanthu comments pannum pothu aarvama papen!!
Comments pannatha pothu imsai panlam nu papen really enjoyed conversing with you when ever Or whatever it is!!

@Arjun you made feel butterflies when I started talking with you!!

@kriishh thanks for being my friend!!

ps :: one line than reply pannanum illa manasula ena thonutho sollalam enna pathi!! Thappa eduthuka maten Hehe

Vibe panlam!!

:heart1:

♥️Avlava pesalana enna da Chella kutyyy ❤️number note paniko
enimey apo apo❤️ pesalam
:giggle: :hearteyes: :heart1:
✨Stay joking, Writing, daring ,Biting and loving Sk✨
@Jeni_
hqfRuB.gif

Happy 2nd monthversary my dear!!❤️✨
200w (1).gif
Happy for u!!U r always most welcome to irritate us!!
Epovum ithey mathuri happy ah setta pannitu suthu!!
love u lotsssss babe!!❤️✨

aed8341381a554a1fd0a4255e9102f54.gif

Happy 2nd monthversary my Pattussss!!❤️✨
❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️
✨❤️Pattumaaaaaa❤️✨
❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️
I Love You
To The Core……….
Unna yepomey sirrika veichi rasikura orey person nana than erupa …you’ll know that very well of me..Un day ah boring,sad,anger oda yenaikum eruka vitathu ella ..Ne pesura words ah vachi ne yepdi feel pandra nu kandupudichiruva …Enaku yepomey en jenehhh ma sirrikanum avlotha..
Nalaiku continue panuvom namba games ah ..

IMG_4382.jpeg

❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️
✨❤️Pattumaaaaaa❤️✨
❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️
I Love You
To The Core……….
Unna yepomey sirrika veichi rasikura orey person nana than erupa …you’ll know that very well of me..Un day ah boring,sad,anger oda yenaikum eruka vitathu ella ..Ne pesura words ah vachi ne yepdi feel pandra nu kandupudichiruva …Enaku yepomey en jenehhh ma sirrikanum avlotha..
View attachment 219092
Love you babe?! Text panla na enga pona iva nu than thonum!! Your childish things with me love that to d core!! Be with me until am here

Rendu masam agirchaa iva vandhu

:map: :unamused:

Girl, You learned how to
survive this place so quick
I'm glad you made it ...
You knew how to keep ppl active and engaged here very well...
I'm pretty sure you'll travel far from where you're now
(Atleast for next 6 months lol)

tumblr_nehwokPhGl1tlqk9xo1_500.gif

Evalo adichalum thangum
Nalla ullam
45-18 :p
Plato times

Let's keep the lights high and play bold
(Not just in ZozO)

❤️
Cheers to our friendship ❤️

Happy 2nd monthversary my Pattussss!!❤️✨
❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️
✨❤️Pattumaaaaaa❤️✨
❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️
I Love You
To The Core……….

View attachment 219092

Dei @Jeni_
Ivan daaaa @Tessa_shruthi❤️✨

:giggle::giggle:

images (19).jpeg

Rendu masam agirchaa iva vandhu

:map: :unamused:

Girl, You learned how to
survive this place so quick
I'm glad you made it ...
You knew how to keep ppl active and engaged here very well...
I'm pretty sure you'll travel far from where you're now
(Atleast for next 6 months lol)

View attachment 219099

Evalo adichalum thangum
Nalla ullam
45-18 :p
Plato times

Let's keep the lights high and play bold
(Not just in ZozO)

❤️
Cheers to our friendship❤️

Plato times!! Nyabaga paduthitaane!! :cry1: and one of the best Friendship i have got here!! Yeah epovum pola will irritate,torture, n be playful with u!! Thanks for giving ur ears all the time when I have something to say!!