• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Related to Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
My pro Badge taken since 20 days gone, i was waiting for Rapunzel to come in room , Today she said my Badge taken cos i have spoken about politics but i have never speaks here about politics but if something i have spoken which is related to politics which I am not aware then pls forgive that as my 1st rules break and give me the pro Badge if possible.

I request to @Rapunzel @Administrator pls check and give me the Badge

My pro Badge taken since 20 days gone, i was waiting for Rapunzel to come in room , Today she said my Badge taken cos i have spoken about politics but i have never speaks here about politics but if something i have spoken which is related to politics which I am not aware then pls forgive that as my 1st rules break and give me the pro Badge if possible.

My badge too:unamused::unamused:

My badge too:unamused::unamused:
Don't wry didaaa @Rapunzel @Administrator will look for it !! Well it might be revoked bcz of valid reason .... unnescarrily they won't revoked !!!STAFF IS NOT BIASED !!!

Then ask @Rapunzel is this only sex chat and kids chat Or kids chat... Don't waste ur time honey by posting threads here...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.