• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Refuser Story lines

• Thread starter Deleted member 5605
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5605

It's my learning from the refuser based on past experiences. Actually In this story I'm the refuser. :p

The story happening in 2014 when I was in a industrial training. During training ,I saw one girl. she was trainee in dispensary department. I get attracted by her activities and smile.I just started following her morning evening and afternoon. i thought i m fall in love with her. Oneday i just gone for proposing her due to the pressurisation of my friends.I said in front of her without any hesitation,I like you.
Her face get twisted with angry . I had understand about her expression of stumbling block and reluctance in her face. I just left out of her immediately by saying bye.
After four months she came back for talking to me and she asked me can we go for a cup of coffee at evening. I was in pathetic situation due to family issue and financial issues.I told about my situation. I was totally refused to go for cup of coffee and her ans. That time it was my bad decision.:facepalm:

After 2 years, I came back to the same place for working in deputation. Accidentally i meet her ,i thought she will refuse me to talk. but she came directly to me and asking about me and my family with lot of smile. Again she ask me can we go for a cup of coffee.without any hesitation I said Okey. And we went and discussed about the work and life .Atlast she told me ,I m having marriage on next month.she said ,I will give invitation on Tommorrow evening.you should come for the marriage. Also she asked me do you have girlfriend now.i said no ( enaku Ellam yarum kedaikamatanga). She just ,went with big smile.:Cwl::giggle:

From her I learned how to handle refusers with smile and love. Harsh words will not to create much impact when you using lovable words.your words will be remarkable on them mind & heart for many years.:heart1:

Many of them will think about me ,I m immature as well as not even know about the feeling of love .my point of view, Love is happiness. if they like or don't like we need to give them as much as possible. Also don't expect same amount of love from them. Just Look at them happiness and feel it if they even refused. :heart1: :hearteyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
From her I learned how to handle refusers with smile and love. Harsh words will not to create much impact when you using lovable words.your words will be remarkable on them mind & heart for many years.:heart1:

Many of them will think about me ,I m immature as well as not even know about the feeling of love .my point of view, Love is happiness. if they like or don't like we need to give them as much as possible. Also don't expect same amount of love from them. Just Look at them happiness and feel it if they refused. :heart1: :hearteyes:
Awesome :clapping:

I already got that chance and rejected during my graduation in college :nerdy: as I was having crush on some other girl in my apartment
Then go to her marriage and eat chicken briyani. All the problem will get resolved from that.