• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Recover my Account Abdul Rafee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourav C

Hello dear Admins and mod and owner,

I am very old member of your site. I have an id named Abdul Rafee! But by mistake I asked somebody to come other site for group sex on wall , the features that is unavailable to zozo! So that my account has been banned!
I am regret for this and I promise I will not do that again! I was not aware about that. It is my 1st time that I have share others site info!

Please Sir give me to access that zozo site! I will not do it again. Give me the last warning.

Thanks and regards
Sourav Screenshot_20230627_094309_Chrome.jpg

I am very old member of your site. I have an id named Abdul Rafee! But by mistake I asked somebody to come other site for group sex on wall , the features that is unavailable to zozo! So that my account has been banned!
I am regret for this and I promise I will not do that again! I was not aware about that. It is my 1st time that I have share others site info!

Please Sir give me to access that zozo site! I will not do it again. Give me the last warning.

Thanks and regards
Sourav View attachment 142030
Promoting other sites is not allowed. Let's see whether staffs or owners see your request

Thanks and regards
Calling out people to other site is strictly not allowed n u did it publicly n feeling regret now? It's like trying to hold leaves after getting ur hands burnt being a old user u must be guiding newbies but instead u guys doing these n mocking staff for correcting u guys ...... anyways a ban is a ban @Pinkcandy @Administrator please look into this n close it asap

Calling out people to other site is strictly not allowed n u did it publicly n feeling regret now? It's like trying to hold leaves after getting ur hands burnt being a old user u must be guiding newbies but instead u guys doing these n mocking staff for correcting u guys ...... anyways a ban is a ban @Pinkcandy @Administrator please look into this n close it asap
I was not aware properly. I am sorry. I will not do that again

Thanks and regards
Hi @Sourav C , thanks for your time in zozo, you can take your business to the other site . The ban will not be revoked !!! Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.