• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

REBUS PUZZLE GAME MEME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry nga.. Na en hubby kuda poren... Maldives ku... Tata..
Baby Namma love Panchayat intha thread la vena chlm Namma Appalika nama love ku ne oru thread podalam baby :giggle::heart1:

Adei Machan ivaloo naala enga da iruntha ne than da Ennoda Devaa I love You Machan:hearteyes:
1000050439.jpg

View attachment 158981
Then I'll gonna Ask You in English
Yesterday You asked this Rebus Question Okay
The Actual Answer for this Question is Breakfast
If I answer this Question Like "Break Fast"
Will you accept my Answer And will you give me points this is my doubt clarify me @Aashman

Adiye @Pranisha Baby Unkuda sernthu enakum doubt ah varuthu baby :Cwl:
Well first of all on the end you tag somebody and say in tamil so also I don't understand sorry . And if u wanna laugh say in english I will also laugh maybe

Well first of all on the end you tag somebody and say in tamil so also I don't understand sorry . And if u wanna laugh say in english I will also laugh maybe
Okay she is my girl just personal yaar nothing more than that I just said to her me too thinking like her nowadays:fingercross::giggle:

Aarambathula irunthu intha team irunthiruntha epdi veladirupom nu elarukum theriyum macha....

Just one week la intha team gather Pani odane ellam panrathu periya vishayam...

Inthalavuku team coordination la kondu vanthathu......

Sila pala paithiyanga ethachu olarum athukaga..... Team kaga pesama iruka mudiyuma.....

Ipovum solra I wanna kill my opponents tha...

Aarambathula irunthu intha team irunthiruntha epdi veladirupom nu elarukum theriyum macha....

Just one week la intha team gather Pani odane ellam panrathu periya vishayam...

Inthalavuku team coordination la kondu vanthathu......
:inlove::inlove:

View attachment 158981
Then I'll gonna Ask You in English
Yesterday You asked this Rebus Question Okay
The Actual Answer for this Question is Breakfast
If I answer this Question Like "Break Fast"
Will you accept my Answer And will you give me points this is my doubt clarify me @Aashman

Adiye @Pranisha Baby Unkuda sernthu enakum doubt ah varuthu baby :Cwl:
breakfast - breakfast
Break fast- it's space cuz it's just fast Breakfast somebody was this much hungry running, that forgot to stop and make complete .

Clear ? or still complicated . LoL

@Shraavan29 ne enga team vechi memes potu just for fun nu sonna nanga adha fun ah dhan pakrom....nanga biased nu solama last vara ninnu play panom aduke ne danks solanum:giggle: inum kuda ne memes potalum adukum haha react pani enjoy dhan panuvom...nanga game uh game ah pathom fun pani enjoy panom avlodhan:fest:

breakfast - breakfast
Break fast- it's space cuz it's just fast Breakfast somebody was this much hungry running, that forgot to stop and make complete .

Juppzzyyyy that's exactly Break the fasting is wot turns as to be Break Fast....

The same way Excuse me.....
Excuse us
Excuse me
Excuse them

Excuse me is a phrase with space....

Any how when the game is decided can help on it lol

breakfast - breakfast

I know What it means Break Fast Yaar I just Wanna Know That If I Answer Like Break Fast is It Right Or Wrong. You accept it or not .

Juppzzyyyy that's exactly Break the fasting is wot turns as to be Break Fast....

The same way Excuse me.....
Excuse us
Excuse me
Excuse them

Excuse me is a phrase with space....

Any how when the game is decided can help on it lol
Well even if we take point from nilanii team with this EXUSE ME ... your team won't win also ...due to points ... :giggle:

Well even if we take point from nilanii team with this EXUSE ME ... your team won't win also ...due to points ... :giggle:
Winning or loosing is not the game jupzzyy....
It's about standing.....

Lol :Cwl:

U know we know many player are not even ready to stand against us.....

Ha ha ha things can't be changed..... I know that
Can keep the battle again na..... So let them win

U know me from blue demons..... Let them taste it

Status
Not open for further replies.