• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Real meet or one night stands on zozo

Anyone wanna share their experience of real meets of zozo people or any one night stand or any sexual encounter with zozo user
My experience explained....

1) I was got invited to flat by a guest user which was highly random and unexpected.. I was working from home and was checking zozo the girl was looking for real meet and asked her shall we meet.. she gave location and details which was 1 or 2 hour away from my town.. I told her that I will be there in 20 mins( LoL she asked whether I could be there in 30 mins) . I took my bike and reached at her flat at 1.10 hrs after. Saw her and started talking to her.. all of sudden she felt regret and I found it really hard to make her comfortable.. I left the flat and went back home with a happy face... ( Cause I didn't make anyone uncomfortable for my needs).

2) will be published if needed.