• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Re-introducing myself :)

Lucifer_MStar

Favoured Frenzy
Chat Pro User
Hi...Good Morning! This is Lucifer Morning Star. Relax... It's just my Zozo ID. I can't be as great as Lucifer. But i try to follow his legacy and philosophy. Anyway, I'm an old user of this site. But except passing some quality time and listening some good music, i don't have any activities at here. Some of my good friends, specially from Bengali Room requested me to be active at forum so that i can share my thoughts and choice of songs. That's why i'm reintroducing myself. So, folks through your blessing on my face not shit! :). One more thing, i'm a crazy fan of Malayalam song now a days. But due to language barrier, i don't have proper source to get or collect the quality songs from malayalam music industry. If possible tag me whenever you post a quality malayalam song, i will be greatfull to you.

Stay Blessed! Have a nice a journey at Zozo platform!!

Hi...Good Morning! This is Lucifer Morning Star. Relax... It's just my Zozo ID. I can't be as great as Lucifer. But i try to follow his legacy and philosophy. Anyway, I'm an old user of this site. But except passing some quality time and listening some good music, i don't have any activities at here. Some of my good friends, specially from Bengali Room requested me to be active at forum so that i can share my thoughts and choice of songs. That's why i'm reintroducing myself. So, folks through your blessing on my face not shit! :). One more thing, i'm a crazy fan of Malayalam song now a days. But due to language barrier, i don't have proper source to get or collect the quality songs from malayalam music industry. If possible tag me whenever you post a quality malayalam song, i will be greatfull to you.

Hey Luci, welcome to the forum, would love to see more interesting threads from u, keep posting and enjoy ur stay :Like:

animation-welcome.gif

animation-welcome.gif

Welcome to forum

Welcm Again To Forum And enjoy

Wlcm.. Keep posting Gud✨

Welcome To Community ..Morning Star !

Welcome back!

This is a small gift for you. :)