• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

RAWR!!!

Billy

Wellknown Ace
My name is Billy, I'm 30 years young. I've been coming to chatzozo for about a year now. My favourite colour is purple! PURRRRRPLEEEE! I have 2 cats named Rikku and Avril

umm yeah... I dunno what else to say lol

Anyways Hello!

My name is Billy, I'm 30 years young. I've been coming to chatzozo for about a year now. My favourite colour is purple! PURRRRRPLEEEE! I have 2 cats named Rikku and Avril

umm yeah... I dunno what else to say lol

Anyways Hello!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lol hey billy...you can type in purple by clicking the "drop*right next to the U...if you need help..lemme know k!

BOOM!!! I'm PURRRRRRPLLEEE!!! Mag Pie you just might be my new bestest fwend ever!!!

I think VT needs the meds to calm his temper and foul mouth more than Mag Pie does lol

Thank you MagPie and SGBR for the lovely warm welcomes. VT I would thank you for the welcome.... but I've decided not to even go there lol

oooh and thank you Betty also for the warm welcome!

I think VT needs the meds to calm his temper and foul mouth more than Mag Pie does lol

Thank you MagPie and SGBR for the lovely warm welcomes. VT I would thank you for the welcome.... but I've decided not to even go there lol

oooh and thank you Betty also for the warm welcome!
AGREES AGREES AGREES lol