• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

RANTINGS OF A BEAUTIFUL MIND

Osprey

Wellknown Ace
Calling All Poets and Wordsmiths! Share Your Favorite Poems and Musings

Are you someone who finds solace, inspiration, and beauty in the written word? Do you have a collection of favorite poems that resonate deeply with your soul? Are you passionate about expressing your thoughts, emotions, and musings through poetry and prose? If so, you're invited to join our vibrant community of poets and wordsmiths in this special forum dedicated to the art of poetry and literary expression.

In this forum, we celebrate the power of language to evoke emotions, provoke thoughts, and create connections. Whether you're a seasoned poet, an aspiring writer, or simply a lover of literature, this is the perfect platform to share your favorite poems, explore new works, and engage in meaningful discussions about the beauty and intricacies of language.

Here are some topics we'll explore in this forum:

Favorite Poems: Share the poems that have touched your heart, inspired your soul, or left a lasting impression on your mind. Whether it's a classic sonnet, a modern free verse, or a haiku that captures the essence of a fleeting moment, we want to hear about the poems that hold a special place in your heart.

Original Creations: Have you penned your own poems, musings, or compositions? Share your original works with our community and invite feedback, appreciation, and constructive criticism. Whether it's a heartfelt love poem, a contemplative reflection, or an ode to nature's beauty, your words have the power to inspire and move others.

Literary Discussions: Engage in thought-provoking discussions about various aspects of poetry, literature, and creative writing. From exploring different poetic forms and techniques to analyzing the themes and symbolism in famous works, let's deepen our understanding and appreciation of the written word together.

Inspirational Quotes and Musings: Sometimes, a few carefully chosen words can uplift our spirits, ignite our imagination, or offer comfort in times of need. Share your favorite quotes, musings, and reflections that inspire you to embrace life's journey with courage, gratitude, and compassion.

Visual Poetry: Poetry isn't just about words—it's also about imagery, symbolism, and visual representation. Share photographs, artwork, or visual compositions that complement and enhance the poetic experience, creating a multi-sensory fusion of sight and sound.

Whether you're here to discover new poems, share your creative works, or engage in meaningful discussions about the power of language and expression, this forum is a welcoming space for all lovers of poetry and literature. So come join us, and let's embark on a poetic journey together!

"Echoes of the Soul: A Forum for Poetry and Literary Expression"

My pick.......:hi:

Defeat​

BY KAHLIL GIBRAN

Defeat, my Defeat, my solitude and my aloofness;
You are dearer to me than a thousand triumphs,
And sweeter to my heart than all world-glory.

Defeat, my Defeat, my self-knowledge and my defiance,
Through you I know that I am yet young and swift of foot
And not to be trapped by withering laurels.
And in you I have found aloneness
And the joy of being shunned and scorned.

Defeat, my Defeat, my shining sword and shield,
In your eyes I have read
That to be enthroned is to be enslaved,
And to be understood is to be leveled down,
And to be grasped is but to reach one’s fullness
And like a ripe fruit to fall and be consumed.

Defeat, my Defeat, my bold companion,
You shall hear my songs and my cries and my silences,
And none but you shall speak to me of the beating of wings,
And urging of seas,
And of mountains that burn in the night,
And you alone shall climb my steep and rocky soul.

Defeat, my Defeat, my deathless courage,
You and I shall laugh together with the storm,
And together we shall dig graves for all that die in us,
And we shall stand in the sun with a will,
And we shall be dangerous.

My pick.......:hi:

Defeat​

BY KAHLIL GIBRAN

Defeat, my Defeat, my solitude and my aloofness;
You are dearer to me than a thousand triumphs,
And sweeter to my heart than all world-glory.

Defeat, my Defeat, my self-knowledge and my defiance,
Through you I know that I am yet young and swift of foot
And not to be trapped by withering laurels.
And in you I have found aloneness
And the joy of being shunned and scorned.

Defeat, my Defeat, my shining sword and shield,
In your eyes I have read
That to be enthroned is to be enslaved,
And to be understood is to be leveled down,
And to be grasped is but to reach one’s fullness
And like a ripe fruit to fall and be consumed.

Defeat, my Defeat, my bold companion,
You shall hear my songs and my cries and my silences,
And none but you shall speak to me of the beating of wings,
And urging of seas,
And of mountains that burn in the night,
And you alone shall climb my steep and rocky soul.

Defeat, my Defeat, my deathless courage,
You and I shall laugh together with the storm,
And together we shall dig graves for all that die in us,
And we shall stand in the sun with a will,
And we shall be dangerous.
Nice sir :clapping: