• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Random Q&A

1. What are the crazy adventures you want to try in your life?
My life is crazy enuf
2. What is the best Wi-Fi name you have seen in your entire life?
Mynameismypass
3. What would you do if you won a million dollars?

Nothing, I got money to do things fr me now
4. Do you sometimes hear certain voices in your head, too?

No, yall hear my voice
5. Do you sleep with lights on or off?

I don’t sleep
6. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

I’m magic
7. Have you ever fallen asleep during class?

Classes r fr sleep
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever
done after getting really drunk?

Ask my frnds I dnt rem
9. Do mermaids have live babies or lay eggs?

Larva
10. If you could choose any animated character, who would it be?

I don’t want to choose
11. What's the first thing you wash in the shower?

My mind
12. Which living individual, outside of your family, do you value the most?

You
13. What do you think the first person to milk a cow was actually trying to do?

Milk the cow
14. Do you ever cry while watching an emotional film? Which movie?

no
15. What’s your most favorite meme?

Pepe
16. What is your most favorite GIF?

Pepe
17. What name will you give your next pet?

Pepe
18. How long has it been since you laughed out loud?

Pepe
19. Have you ever pretended to be sick when you were perfectly healthy?

Pepe. No. I’m insane that’s not perfectly healthy
20. If you could become any mythical creature in a day, what would it be and why?

Pepe. Cause I love pepe x Prove me Pepe isn’t mythical. 0A92364C-2CB4-470E-8099-60B94990E5CA.jpeg

My life is crazy enuf
Mynameismypass
No, yall hear my voice
I don’t sleep
I’m magic
Classes r fr sleep

Ask my frnds I dnt rem
Larva
I don’t want to choose
My mind
You
Milk the cow
no
Pepe
Pepe
Pepe
Pepe
20. If you could become any mythical creature in a day, what would it be and why?
Pepe. Cause I love pepe x Prove me Pepe isn’t mythical. View attachment 77814
Awww babe. Pepe is love. Best mythical creature. Nothing can beat pepe imo.

My life is crazy enuf
Mynameismypass
No, yall hear my voice
I don’t sleep
I’m magic
Classes r fr sleep

Ask my frnds I dnt rem
Larva
I don’t want to choose
My mind
You
Milk the cow
no
Pepe
Pepe
Pepe
Pepe
Pepe. Cause I love pepe x Prove me Pepe isn’t mythical. View attachment 77814
To the people who says pepe isn’t mythicalEDD1FF4D-E38C-4392-95F9-42CE2EC73DE9.jpeg

1. What are the crazy adventures you want to try in your life? my entire life is crazy, ask anybody that knows me.
2. What is the best Wi-Fi name you have seen in your entire life? Ip frequently and close your shower curtains.
3. What would you do if you won a million dollars? have an even larger comic collection than I already have.
4. Do you sometimes hear certain voices in your head, too? I do!! then I figured out it was Aphrodite jabbering in my ear.
5. Do you sleep with lights on or off? off of course, do you sleep with your eyes open or something?
6. If you could have a superpower, what would it be? telepathy
7. Have you ever fallen asleep during class? class? pfft amatuer, I fell asleep through school.
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done after getting really drunk? went night skiing and ran face first into a tree trunk.
9. Do mermaids have live babies or lay eggs? no idea but if i meet one i'll have to change my answer to question 8
10. If you could choose any animated character, who would it be? wolverine dude is a badass why not?
11. What's the first thing you wash in the shower? hair, always work from top to bottom
12. Which living individual, outside of your family, do you value the most? my senior english teacher. made me appreciate literature
13. What do you think the first person to milk a cow was actually trying to do? same thing that the person that ate bulls balls. yum
14. Do you ever cry while watching an emotional film? Which movie? only when dogs die. Hachi and Marley and Me
15. What’s your most favorite meme? to many to list
16. What is your most favorite GIF? read the answer to question 15
17. What name will you give your next pet? Baby Satans Harbinger of Death and Destruction. her full name. another Dachsund
18. How long has it been since you laughed out loud? about 5 seconds ago after the answer for question 17
19. Have you ever pretended to be sick when you were perfectly healthy? feeling kinda weak and light headed after these questions.
20. If you could become any mythical creature in a day, what would it be and why? a Pegasus, I could fly, and well, i'd be hung like a horse. DUH!

1. What are the crazy adventures you want to try in your life? my entire life is crazy, ask anybody that knows me.
2. What is the best Wi-Fi name you have seen in your entire life? Ip frequently and close your shower curtains.
3. What would you do if you won a million dollars? have an even larger comic collection than I already have.
4. Do you sometimes hear certain voices in your head, too? I do!! then I figured out it was Aphrodite jabbering in my ear.
5. Do you sleep with lights on or off? off of course, do you sleep with your eyes open or something?
7. Have you ever fallen asleep during class? class? pfft amatuer, I fell asleep through school.
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done after getting really drunk? went night skiing and ran face first into a tree trunk.
9. Do mermaids have live babies or lay eggs? no idea but if i meet one i'll have to change my answer to question 8
10. If you could choose any animated character, who would it be? wolverine dude is a badass why not?
11. What's the first thing you wash in the shower? hair, always work from top to bottom
12. Which living individual, outside of your family, do you value the most? my senior english teacher. made me appreciate literature
13. What do you think the first person to milk a cow was actually trying to do? same thing that the person that ate bulls balls. yum
14. Do you ever cry while watching an emotional film? Which movie? only when dogs die. Hachi and Marley and Me
17. What name will you give your next pet? Baby Satans Harbinger of Death and Destruction. her full name. another Dachsund
18. How long has it been since you laughed out loud? about 5 seconds ago after the answer for question 17
19. Have you ever pretended to be sick when you were perfectly healthy? feeling kinda weak and light headed after these questions.
20. If you could become any mythical creature in a day, what would it be and why? a Pegasus, I could fly, and well, i'd be hung like a horse. DUH!
this was a long one. good questions. :clapping:

One of the best answers. :Cwl: :Cwl: :Cwl:

Underwater life
My name :giggle:
Travel
No
Off
Invisible
No but felt sleepy
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done after getting really drunk?
I never drank
I will check and update
Cheetah
Next time i will note this and answer
My pet my boy
Yes long long time back titanic, akka
Nothing like that

Kiss gif
18. How long has it been since you laughed out loud? Almost daily
19. Have you ever pretended to be sick when you were perfectly healthy? Yes
Pegasus

1. What are the crazy adventures you want to try in your life? being a in shark cage and learning to dive
2. What is the best Wi-Fi name you have seen in your entire life? stop picking your nose
3. What would you do if you won a million dollars? make sure my kids are set up for the future
4. Do you sometimes hear certain voices in your head, too? only The ghosts and spirits who visit me
5. Do you sleep with lights on or off? off ofc
6. If you could have a superpower, what would it be? the ones i have now witchcraft and Empathy (sees and feels spirits )
7. Have you ever fallen asleep during class? Religious education Religious Education
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done after getting really drunk? waiting 9 months to give birth to my first born
9. Do mermaids have live babies or lay eggs? let you know if i meet one
10. If you could choose any animated character, who would it be? Jessica Rabbit
11. What's the first thing you wash in the shower? my hair and face
12. Which living individual, outside of your family, do you value the most? i dont have anyone outside my kid ,family and Hades
13. What do you think the first person to milk a cow was actually trying to do? if it feed calves it can feed us
14. Do you ever cry while watching an emotional film? Which movie? Watership Down ,Green Mile ,Beaches ,Steel Magnolias
15. What’s your most favorite meme? Sliced off male Gentials (keeps the idiots away)
16. What is your most favorite GIF? Ouiser from steel magnolias
17. What name will you give your next pet? Depends on what pet i have
18. How long has it been since you laughed out loud? yesterday
19. Have you ever pretended to be sick when you were perfectly healthy? No
20. If you could become any mythical creature in a day, what would it be and why? A phoenix because no matter how much it dies and fails it always rises back up

1. What are the crazy adventures you want to try in your life? being a in shark cage and learning to dive
2. What is the best Wi-Fi name you have seen in your entire life? stop picking your nose
3. What would you do if you won a million dollars? make sure my kids are set up for the future
4. Do you sometimes hear certain voices in your head, too? only The ghosts and spirits who visit me
5. Do you sleep with lights on or off? off ofc
6. If you could have a superpower, what would it be? the ones i have now witchcraft and Empathy (sees and feels spirits )
7. Have you ever fallen asleep during class? Religious education Religious Education
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done after getting really drunk? waiting 9 months to give birth to my first born
9. Do mermaids have live babies or lay eggs? let you know if i meet one
10. If you could choose any animated character, who would it be? Jessica Rabbit
11. What's the first thing you wash in the shower? my hair and face
12. Which living individual, outside of your family, do you value the most? i dont have anyone outside my kid ,family and Hades
13. What do you think the first person to milk a cow was actually trying to do? if it feed calves it can feed us
14. Do you ever cry while watching an emotional film? Which movie? Watership Down ,Green Mile ,Beaches ,Steel Magnolias
15. What’s your most favorite meme? Sliced off male Gentials (keeps the idiots away)
16. What is your most favorite GIF? Ouiser from steel magnolias
17. What name will you give your next pet? Depends on what pet i have
18. How long has it been since you laughed out loud? yesterday
19. Have you ever pretended to be sick when you were perfectly healthy? No
20. If you could become any mythical creature in a day, what would it be and why? A phoenix because no matter how much it dies and fails it always rises back up
That mythical creature you chose is great.