• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Ran Miles..!!! Do you have one..??

Once on my way to tent in Waynad(Kerala) I came across 3 snakes in the distance of 1km... A Cobra, Some Green Snake and a water snake... seeing that huge cobra my friend ran away I thought to catch the tail of that cobra but it was dark and I was alone so I let it go in it's way...:doh: and later discovered that green snake in my way sleeping... so I thought not to disturb. After passing that I saw a water snake of 1 mtr and as soon as I put light on it it ran away she thought we would eat it lol...
:evilgrin1::Cwl:
Snake noodles tastes better than other non-veg's :inlove:

Daily I see two or three mongoose in front of our house in the waste farm land now grown up like a forest with bushes, trees, and never saw snakes

Also find lot of squirrels , humming birds, cuckoos , mynahs, tailor birds, bulbul , butterflies

Daily I see two or three mongoose in front of our house in the waste farm land now grown up like a forest with bushes, trees, and never saw snakes

Also find lot of squirrels , humming birds, cuckoos , mynahs, tailor birds, bulbul , butterflies
U r blessed then bro.. :inlove:

My home is full of sparrows and squirrels... :D by installing cellphone tower near my home place... Half of sparrows went missing...:confused::confused: