• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Ran Miles..!!! Do you have one..??

BadBoyV2

Whiskered Felis Leo
Chat Pro User
Got a content well yeah,

Today i juz gone out for a walk early mrng :heart1:

For past 2 weeks its rainy and hence the nature was tooo good wit dew drops and all..

Thr s a stream nearby and as a flow of enjoying nature i was sitting besides the stream and playing wit that cold water:shiver:

Suddenly i felt fishes kissing my hand and then i realised its a big fish, i grabbed and pulled it out:inlove:

Holly Fucker..!!
Its a water Snake...
Grrrrrhhh:Anger:
Water snakes often plays in my life...

Tis one swirlled around my hand:Dtm:
I dint try to throw it down or i dint shout..
Frankly am scared enuf...
Ran Ran Ran to miles..
Aftr i reach hme the snake was missing it seems yet i was running inside the home:worried:
Worst Experience...!
So wat abt u Ppl.. Did u Got one such..??

Got a content well yeah,

Today i juz gone out for a walk early mrng :heart1:

For past 2 weeks its rainy and hence the nature was tooo good wit dew drops and all..

Thr s a stream nearby and as a flow of enjoying nature i was sitting besides the stream and playing wit that cold water:shiver:

Suddenly i felt fishes kissing my hand and then i realised its a big fish, i grabbed and pulled it out:inlove:

Holly Fucker..!!
Its a water Snake...
Grrrrrhhh:Anger:
Water snakes often plays in my life...

Tis one swirlled around my hand:Dtm:
I dint try to throw it down or i dint shout..
Frankly am scared enuf...
Ran Ran Ran to miles..
Aftr i reach hme the snake was missing it seems yet i was running inside the home:worried:
Worst Experience...!
So wat abt u Ppl.. Did u Got one such..??
Well when I go for a walk these days ... I've seen many snakes but not water snakes

How should i consider tis..? Single meaning or Double meaning lol :Cwl:
It's purely single meaning V2.. . You said you are on your way for more hugs with anakonda... So I have to find one first for you, right ?

Once on my way to tent in Waynad(Kerala) I came across 3 snakes in the distance of 1km... A Cobra, Some Green Snake and a water snake... seeing that huge cobra my friend ran away I thought to catch the tail of that cobra but it was dark and I was alone so I let it go in it's way...:doh: and later discovered that green snake in my way sleeping... so I thought not to disturb. After passing that I saw a water snake of 1 mtr and as soon as I put light on it it ran away she thought we would eat it lol...
:evilgrin1::Cwl: