• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Rafael Nadal creates History

Stupidworld

Shrewd Word Buff of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
Rafael Nadal wins his 21st Grand Slam title. A men's record. And what fight he showed to get there .
Rafael Nadal is the first man in the Open Era to come back from two sets down in an Australian Open final to win the title.
It's just such a beautiful moment for an all-time great.
He thought his career might be over a few months ago battling the injury and playing against an strong opponent who is 10 years younger than him .The Pure resilience shown from Rafa Nadal has been the story of his career.
Five hours and 24 minutes. Unbelievable game to beat Medvedev 2-6 6-7 (5-7) 6-4 6-4 7-5.
IMG_20220130_194456.jpg
What an Idol , what a story Rafa :heart1:

Rafael Nadal wins his 21st Grand Slam title. A men's record. And what fight he showed to get there .
Rafael Nadal is the first man in the Open Era to come back from two sets down in an Australian Open final to win the title.
He thought his career might be over a few months ago battling the injury and playing against an strong opponent who is 10 years younger than him .The Pure resilience shown from Rafa Nadal has been the story of his career.
Five hours and 24 minutes. Unbelievable game to beat Medvedev 2-6 6-7 (5-7) 6-4 6-4 7-5.
View attachment 47829
:inlove:

View attachment 47829
Australian open ryt..

Are you a Federer or djoker fan :Cwl:
Haha am not a fan or ac of anyone buddy I do like fed, that doesn't mean am hater for others...

Its just the facts I do believe... I told med to win bcoz of his game improvement in this season... He played well to reach the finals...

N rafa has done mistakes in the before match by taking lot of serving time, medical breaks just to change the momentum of the opposition player... Der I got disheartened, as a senior he has not to do or cheat in that way...

Haha am not a fan or ac of anyone buddy I do like fed, that doesn't mean am hater for others...

Its just the facts I do believe... I told med to win bcoz of his game improvement in this season... He played well to reach the finals...

N rafa has done mistakes in the before match by taking lot of serving time, medical breaks just to change the momentum of the opposition player... Der I got disheartened, as a senior he has not to do or cheat in that way...
Yea specially in the quaters against shapovalov he took extra time but even I have given up on Rafa after he went 2 sets down but then to come back and win is admirable