• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

R U SCARED OF DYING ...?

I am not scared of death as death is just a transition into another life.

There is no point in fearing death, It’s like being afraid of sunrise. It’s going to happen, and you can’t stop it

Yes, i am scared about death because i have chance to live now and i don't knw i got another chance to get life that's why ,i want more life to live with my family , my one nd only friend and i want to give unlimited happiness,are and love to them. I want to share all my emotions with them and i want to live with them

Yes i am scared because i don't want to loose them at any cost
:heart1:

Yes I'm not afraid of death.... Becoz we don't know wen it's gonna come .... If it comes we r already dead .... So wats the point of thinking abt it and to get worried or afraid.... Inspite of worrying abt death just enjoy this moment.... Live to its fully extent and spread ur smile.... Love ur beloved one.... But dnt expect same frm them :inlove:.... Just keep smiling and make ur surroundings pleasent and happy :wink:

No, I mean what's the point of being scared, that shit's gonna hit us any day, there are people who's days are numbered do they fear ? I don't think so, I guess we tend to live with a fear of what others would think when were gone, its not gonna matter you're no longer there to worry about the people who are gonna judge you. Me being scared and worried isn't gonna stop me from dying nor someone worrying for me isn't gonna bring me back, so yeah ! I've made peace with the fact I'll die. Until then Cheers !!!

We die every day and are born every day. Just try to imagine that where is that little baby that you were, is he or she anymore in this world? You are a new person today with more experience of life with you.
The little person in me I guess she died long back...
Now I'm just a ghost ... I think from time to time that I'm alive... But no . I'm not...
Dead from inside out...

I'm not sacred of death ...
I wish for that almost every day ..
but i do think about only two people ... What their future would be if i die....

Rest of the people in my life can live ... ofcourse they will cry ..they will suffer the loss cuz none could replace my love.. caring...authority.. advisory... naughtiness, cooking ofcourse and stupidity lol.... But they will survive...

Only two people will suffer all their lives if i die.....

Yet i do wish for it every fucking day....
Another day of this burden ... It's killing me in every bloody way ..

Alright ...stop nagging... Lol... That's it...

I'm the devil because I've died so many times .. and theoretically I'm not alive

Yet .. the death .. doesn't come so easy.. does it..!

Tbh it's not the death it's the pain that scares me be it mental emotional and physical during the last moments.

So if there's death without pain whenever it happens it's fine

After death no one knows what happens I'm curious about that after part as well!

The little person in me I guess she died long back...
Now I'm just a ghost ... I think from time to time that I'm alive... But no . I'm not...
Dead from inside out...
That is exactly that I wanted to bring on the surface, but if u r still breathing and eating you need to amuse urself by finding the way to do what can make you happy, thats the game of life.