• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Quoting mean comments from chat

D

Deleted member 59

There's a part of Jimmy Kimmel's show in which celebs read mean tweets about them live.

Following that idea I decided to create this thread to teach you guys to do something I do constantly, take all that BS and turn into something funny!

Let's give it a try?

"Noir you lost chut" (chut means pussy/vagina)

So lol that's how I lost my vag somewhere here on ZoZo lol please if you happen to see it inform me via forum :D I miss her lol we got stuff to do xD

"Noir biggest whore"

Well if I really were a whore, and the biggest on ZoZo it would mean I make that much money lol so ty for the good wishes on my imaginary business :p

"Latinas are gold diggers"

Well babes it means I get an easier job and will consequently get richer than you faster while you starve and struggle to pay bills lol a 30 secs of a job well done and bam I am safe lol while you're gonna still work for shitty money :D lol

Oh yeah give your clapback too lol that's the best part! :p