• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Question

Swapnil1

I have two question for you guys. I have seen that people are divided into groups here. And each group has at least one member who do not like members of other groups. And when two opponent group members are on wall, they start abusing each other, bitching each other n all. So my first question is it necessary to make such groups here?
Now let's consider that some of you don't like each other and so you make group with those persons whom you like. So my second question is if you don't like each other then why you start abusing each other. Can't you ignore each other and talk to them only whom you like. You all are adults and I hope mature enough to understand this.
So, I'm requesting you all please think again before abusing some. By abusing someone we do harm none other than ourselves.

Note : This post writer's English is not that good. So please ignore grammatical mistakes.
Bhawnao ko samjhiye wani me Kya rkha hai.

I just block ppl who don't in good way plus block some ppl who have issues with other people simple as that

I have two question for you guys. I have seen that people are divided into groups here. And each group has at least one member who do not like members of other groups. And when two opponent group members are on wall, they start abusing each other, bitching each other n all. So my first question is it necessary to make such groups here?
Now let's consider that some of you don't like each other and so you make group with those persons whom you like. So my second question is if you don't like each other then why you start abusing each other. Can't you ignore each other and talk to them only whom you like. You all are adults and I hope mature enough to understand this.
So, I'm requesting you all please think again before abusing some. By abusing someone we do harm none other than ourselves.

Note : This post writer's English is not that good. So please ignore grammatical mistakes.
People here in ic are just grown by age not by mentality u cant make understand them
You will see kiddish behaviour
Groupism is not new every time new groups are formed in ic and then they r divided and formed again u will see swapping of this group members too then ss play will start then personal info getting viral bla bla
People just cant understand why block option is provided
Just block n move on but no they will talk about whom they blocked why they blocked then alligations
Lots of politics played in ic
Hahaha all drama for few days its better not to be part of any group and dont try to make them understand caz they never understand they will continue this forever...

I'm a new user so may be don't know about the groupism. You can tag staff members to solve the issue regarding.
new member seems well aware of forum functions when enter itself caz it takes one week for me to understand what is forum and next one week for me to understand about all functions but u learn all in the same day it seems great :Laugh1:

People here in ic are just grown by age not by mentality u cant make understand them
You will see kiddish behaviour
Groupism is not new every time new groups are formed in ic and then they r divided and formed again u will see swapping of this group members too then ss play will start then personal info getting viral bla bla
People just cant understand why block option is provided
Just block n move on but no they will talk about whom they blocked why they blocked then alligations
Lots of politics played in ic
Hahaha all drama for few days its better not to be part of any group and dont try to make them understand caz they never understand they will continue this forever...
Okay

Swapnil bro bohut samjaya inko par wo kehte hai na kutte ki dum seedhi nahi hotti bas wo kahavat inke liye hi banni hai:blah:

Okay Humsafar ji
Dear wall par aao enjoy karo kissi k lafde me nahi padhna haan lekin agar kucch galat hai to honth bhi mat sil lena , waha ic room me 2 mod hain unko btao , filhal ic ki admin nahi aa rahi agar mod se bhi kucch na ho paye to dear , to apni baat ko aap yha forum pe admin k samne rakho