• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Query

haarish

I have repoted about my banned recently. Still there is not respons on it. I want to be sure that adimn is working on it or did i somehow wrongly posted my report please do reply.

i've seen the image. and to ME and the other admin that banned you, It CLEARLY doesnt look well. Doing a reverse image search I get NOTHING, which normally is a clear indicater that this is a pic not found on the net in NORMAL sources.

Ofcourse you can get it in google...i myself got in google search only..wait let me give you reference of it. I know that how serious you guys are taking underage related as i am been in this website for more than 2 years then how will i put such DP.

i unbanned you and erased the profile pic. I suggest making sure the next profile pic clearly shows adults.