• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Pvt chat suggestion

What will be the issue ? If this concept implement.:angel:
Let me explain based on my experience in zozo, sometimes a person might not interest to reply (there can be many reasons in many situations, may be to some questions and not to all) to the person.
Whether this feature is there or not if someone don’t want to reply they will not and if they want to they will.
Some people might annoy asking why you didn’t reply even after seen. Some people might take decisions like negativity mind set etc. It might cause unwanted disturbance and convos which is not need i feel :angel:

U dont want nuts :hitthewall:
Is there any possibility of providing Amazon gift vouchers to redeem basing on points system in forum.

I only need a good ️ mic. VIPs are complaining about voice disturbance.

Also a 360° movable cam as it became problem for sticking to a single side.

Thanks for understanding:rock:

Last edited:
:facepalm: ppl thinks that we have not even seen thr msg so they will wait for the reply...

If this concept is implemented... They will start to bug us asking many questions:Cwl: so plzzz don't do thisss....

Sure there wont be any LOL, whatsapp did the same,,, and then they have to give users another option to disable the blue tick to avoid seen notification.

So i better do not create this function to opt out and provide another function to hide it.

When i read the request the first thing that came to mind was the harassment it would cause , a user recieves a pm ,they open and read it showing the "ticks" that it was read ,they decide they are not interested ,the person who sent the pm sees the it has been read and continues to pm the person,then we have the whole Drama to deal with that someone is being harrased in pm because well tick show pms being read but they dont answer . let just leave the pms alone