• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Puzzles Riddles - 2023

Deepak Kiran

Paw Patrol of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Posting Freak
A man lives on the 10th floor of an apartment building. Every morning he takes the elevator (lift) all the way down to the bottom and goes to work. In the evening, when he comes back from work, he gets into the elevator(lift), and if there is someone else in it, he goes back to the 10th floor. On rainy days he also goes directly to his floor. On all other days, he goes to the 7th floor and walks up 3 flights of stairs to his apartment (flat). Why?

A man lives on the 10th floor of an apartment building. Every morning he takes the elevator (lift) all the way down to the bottom and goes to work. In the evening, when he comes back from work, he gets into the elevator(lift), and if there is someone else in it, he goes back to the 10th floor. On rainy days he also goes directly to his floor. On all other days, he goes to the 7th floor and walks up 3 flights of stairs to his apartment (flat). Why?
I think he couldn't reach the 10th floor button so he need some other help to do that..on rainy day days he might have got umbrella so with that he could reach the button I guess

I think he couldn't reach the 10th floor button so he need some other help to do that..on rainy day days he might have got umbrella so with that he could reach the button I guess
Correct

He is a midget (a very, very small person). He can't reach the upper elevator buttons, but he can ask people to push them for him. He uses his umbrella to push the buttons on days when it rains.

I am amazed, u r so intelligent