• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Purpose of Life

• Thread starter Deleted member 3127
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3127

I get up and then just do my work as ordered by my boss and then night comes and again gonna sleep and tomorrow comes again!!
Its just the continuous cycle of day and night !! Just make a living on day and feel the solace at nights!! Not only me !! Every one got cycle of life!! A day comes that we become old too and we die too!!

I wonder why all this is happening!! Why should we have emotions and make bread for our life and struggle through the cycle and ultimately disappear oneday!!

Its not only been in humans !! EACH AND EVERY LIVING ORGANISM tries to survive till they die and ultimately they die!!

I wonder why we are going through the cycle of life and is there any superficial power controlling us? Why do we have to live to survive??

What's the purpose of what we do ??

Comment me your opinions on purpose of life!! Lets see can we really come to conclusion of why we are following this cycle of life!!

The purpose is to know oneself 1st,Thats what sprituality is and starts from and u have initiated it already with ur longing to know instinct :p.I dont wanna type much.:tso:

Purpose of life...
1. Have a place to live
2. Hav some clothes to wear
3. Hav some food to alive
And the cycle repeats...
Tis was the purpose, later these idiots 6th sense started wrking and found out exchanges money etc.. :rofl1:

Purpose of life...
1. Have a place to live
2. Hav some clothes to wear
3. Hav some food to alive
And the cycle repeats...
Tis was the purpose, later these idiots 6th sense started wrking and found out exchanges money etc.. :rofl1:
And later they used 7th sense and found out black money too!!:Cwl:

YOLO:rock: make the most of it ! Enjoy every roller coaster journey of life :p or smply surf it out like a pro surfer :p