• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Pure friendship.

MusicLover

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
Nijame kada mare ..

IMG_20230327_031034.jpg

The word is not always correct. Here we do not see the person on the other side.Everything depends on the conversation which we guess. One cannot be called a true friend just by talking,
True

Today’s morning I was thinking. weeks have passed since I received any text from my friend.

Me: Hey.
Online friend: hello.
Me: how are you.
Online friend: good, what about you.
Me: awesome as always.
And the chats are dead again, either him neither you knows what to talk next.

Inbox which used to stay active till midnight. Now barely moves in week.

That time you remember, the first time when you both meet

• You see their post scrolling down the feed, words exchange in Dm's.
  • You get to know more about each other.
  • Things go well, your liking's match. Chats are funny nicknames and cuss words get common.
  • Newly-made friends, without missing comments below your every post.
  • Brother/ sister/ friend / best friend roles are assigned.
  • A promise is made, after a few years when we will grow up. Surely we will meet in person.
  • As time passes, you start spending less time online.
  • Exams, responsibilities there are some jobs need to be done in the real world.
  • The frequency of chat reduces, from 2 hours a day to 1 hour. Then once in two days and slowly it limits to weekends.
  • long text gets replaced by emoji replies.
  • You aren't that much busy, just pretending to be.
  • In online friendship, your choice isn't limited to one individual.
  • There are many such friends, with whom you talk. With whom you share things.
  • At moment you are fighting in one inbox, seconds later you are cracking jokes in another dm.
1/100 you meet someone, you don't wish to lose.

The same logic applies to real life, you make friends you lose them.

But some stays for long, but some vanish within days.

The thing in which online friends hold's an advantage over the real life is, replacements are found easier