• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Provoking comments by room owner kashvi

Status
Not open for further replies.

pattaspilla

Active Ranker
I have been kicked out of telugu room by mod Or chamcha aashman, Who always is a pet Or puppet of kashvi. He may have to answer this provoking attitude of kashvi and wat action he will take against the room owner for paasing sacastic comments on my mood in her about. I am aware of the fact that no action will be taken agianst her. And I will be warned by her chamcha ashu baby in pvt. Lol I pity u ashman . Can't expect much from u as kashvis puppet. Lol have a goli soda ashu buhahaha.

Attachments

• IMG_20230602_215850.jpg
    IMG_20230602_215850.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_2023-06-02-19-11-05-07_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-02-19-11-05-07_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 46
I have been kicked out of telugu room by mod Or chamcha aashman, Who always is a pet Or puppet of kashvi. He may have to answer this provoking attitude of kashvi and wat action he will take against the room owner for paasing sacastic comments on my mood in her about. I am aware of the fact that no action will be taken agianst her. And I will be warned by her chamcha ashu baby in pvt. Lol I pity u ashman . Can't expect much from u as kashvis puppet. Lol have a goli soda ashu buhahaha.
daea7937-ecae-4832-a447-84a68bcf8a8e.jpeg

I am not sure whether any action will be taken or not
But i can suggest you to ignore these people
I do understand that here sometimes politics is done in group and everyone bombard together
However nothing much can be done honestly.
Try taking a break for sometime let's see how it feels.
There is a real life too outside this virtual shit which is more safer and have more remedy options.
So let's see what they do else just take a break and start fresh

When we posting a thread these people calling childish drama.. complaining everytime it's not a drama... we are asking a solution for that the action ..as per you mentioned chamcha ..i think he is not chamcha for that user only he chamcha for anu also ...as per my view first they need to ask the thing what happening without asking they kicking.. i heard and also removing her vip also what the childish mod and room owner in telugu chat ... Pattaspilla u also correct goli soda taagu chill avvu

Funny part is they banned me for my about me. And not for her about me. Ashu could nt digest the goli soda I have given him. Lol

In Hindi kash meaning was (if only) but you people don't know about that but you kicked her how silly it is

Anna rules pedthadu but paatinchadu.. room owner and mod write my about what u want...why we are here get ready for this notification pattaspilla no more further replies for this thread

Anna rules pedthadu but paatinchadu.. room owner and mod write my about what u want...why we are here get ready for this notification pattaspilla no more further replies for this thread
Telisindhe ga. Room owners can comment on users. No action wil be taken aginst dem

Status
Not open for further replies.