• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Proud To Be An Indian !!

I am a proud Indian

• despite the ever growing population (we are still second, dont worry)
  • despite the traffic jam everywhere (only in your city, not everywhere)
  • despite the poverty (haven't you heard about Ambanis, Tata's, Birla's.....)
  • despite only 1.5% population pay tax (we are helping 98.5%, helping is in our blood)
  • despite not able to get back black money from ------- bank (which bank I dont know what you are talking about)
  • despite quotas are based on caste rather than financial status ( Caste system no more, all are equal)
  • despite spending thousands of crores of rupees on building a statue rather than spending on the poor ( No more poor now, all are above poverty line)
  • despite floods drowning the cities year after year ( next year 100% no drowning promise)
  • despite paying bribes rather than following the rules (i never pay bribe.... BTW what is bribe?)
  • despite following the same education system since Indus valley civilization (Haven't you heard about IIT?)
  • despite talent is measured on scoring numbers in exams ( are you saying i am not talented :()
  • despite deforestation making animals homeless (You can put animals in Zoo, see we gave them a new home)
  • despite spending lavishly on unwanted things just because your neighbor did it ( you are wrong, my neighbor did it i dint do )
  • despite thinking god is there to help rather than doing it yourself ( i am just helping God to prove his existence)
  • despite sending your parents to old homage rather than taking care of yourself ( Old Homages are well equipped with all the good stuff which you cannot give, just wait till you are sent there )
despite, despite,despite……………..❤️❤️❤️