• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Protein power

URum

The walking ghost
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Hi all
All of us need change n something new. Here is a dish very simple to make yet packs a punch.
This dish is called adai in Tamil it has its variations of the ingredients across South india Andhra Pradesh, Telugu room will and should have a variation so will Karnataka, Kannada room and Kerala, Malayalam room.
My mum learnt this dish from her South Indian friend and i learnt it from mum.
HIGH ON PROTEIN

Recepie
Soak 1cup off the following together fir 2 hrs.
Toor dal (yellow split pigeon pea)
Moong dal (green gram/yellow lentils)
Kadalai paruppu ( bengal gram)
Urad dal (full black gram)
Rice
Separately soak
12 red dried chillies (mulaga vathal gundu) along with salt, curry leaves and Asefoitoda (hing). Please note we eat a spicy meal hence 12 dried chilli, vary it accordingly.
That's it grind them together into a little coarse mixture (like da dosa consistency) make this power packed dosas for lunch dinner or breakfast.

Side dish kara chutney. If you need da recepie shall give that too

Hi all
All of us need change n something new. Here is a dish very simple to make yet packs a punch.
This dish is called adai in Tamil it has its variations of the ingredients across South india Andhra Pradesh, Telugu room will and should have a variation so will Karnataka, Kannada room and Kerala, Malayalam room.
HIGH ON PROTEIN

Recepie
Rice
Separately soak
12 red dried chillies (mulaga vathal gundu) along with salt, curry leaves and Asefoitoda (hing). Please note we eat a spicy meal hence 12 dried chilli, vary it accordingly.
That's it grind them together into a little coarse mixture (like da dosa consistency) make this power packed dosas for lunch dinner or breakfast.

I will try dis one !:heart1:

Posted it on Wednesday and no replies great

uncle i saw this post the moment but wasnt able to reply
because i was walking on road seeing these thought of reply after getting home but forgot

I WOULD LIKE TO TRY IT BUT I CANT I LIVE IN HOSTEL BUT SAVED IT WILL TRY WHEN I GO TO MY HOME

Thnks for the recipe uncle. LOVE YOU UMMAAAAAHH :heart1:

Hi all
HIGH ON PROTEIN

Recepie
Rice
Separately soak

Soaking of dals and rice seperately.... Till der i understood....

Wat abt this chillies.... curry leaves .... Asefotida and salt.... Is that for chutney..... Or even they are soaked..... And added to that pulses mixture

Soaking of dals and rice seperately.... Till der i understood....

Wat abt this chillies.... curry leaves .... Asefotida and salt.... Is that for chutney..... Or even they are soaked..... And added to that pulses mixture
Soaking of dal n rice together the red dry chillies are also for the batter

Soaking of dal n rice together the red dry chillies are also for the batter
Ok.... While griding the ingredients.... We have to add those salt and asafoetida and curry leaves into the mixy jar .... Rite