• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Procedure to become moderator or Admin

Hi since from 3 years I was using this site and I.have registered with my email id as well am seeing both the rooms indian and as well sex chat room. So previously I don't know how to became pro but slow I learned and now I want to became a pro for this both room. Because since from 3 years on wards am watching these both site some times I have seen spam but I can't do any thing even I told to pro he did not banned then I thought If I became a pro means then I have rights to bann that type of spammers.

Yeah sure dear. And even I have one question I have regitster with my same email id Into Indian chat and sex chat rooms but the user name I changed so how can I get pro in both. I have this query
Why Chat Pro Member?

Choice is yours, choose between a regular chatter or being Pro, move up the chat ladder by building connections, open up yourself to embrace freedom and speak your heart out.
From just acquaintances to amigos.

How to get yourself eligible?

To become one of the chat pro members, you have to just lounge yourself and enjoy your time with zozo while meeting listed criteria.
  • You should be a regular and active chatter for more than a year or at-least 365 days. Chat and Forum registered dates are taken in to consideration.
  • Points rewarded in the forum, based on your dynamic activities and zestful participation.
  • Reach 50 points in the forum, you will be eligible for the PRO upgrade.
Things to be noted:
These are the basic eligibility factor looked upon and to be met moving forward, still the final decision completely lies with in the discretion of the chat administration.
Differentiation among reputed or notorious chatter will weigh more when it comes to decision of pro upgrade.
Awarded Badges can be revoked anytime, if there is any misrepresentation.
We are transferring a part of zozo identity and standards along with PRO badges. So we let you earn it worthwhile.

Being "ZoZo"ian will take care of the rest of saga. Cheer & Cherish the place you are in.