• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Procedure to become moderator or Admin

Rapunzel i repect your decision and thanks that your replied my post yes i am from indian room but rapunzel as i can see imagination is not active from few days cant beryl judege out for me i will resoect her decision what ever she says but if you think only imagination can take the wise decision then i will wait for that
Thanks once again rapunzel that you replied to my post

Thanks beryl that you replied to my post and i respect your decision i will definately wait for imaginations approval

Yeah Great! Clarified. However this gesture must be reviewed every quarter for new and existing members. (Just an opinion)

@Stranger Boss pro is just a prelivage badge we give out of goodwill. Mod and admins are the ones who got certain rights to be executed to keep the functionality of the wall and users in place. But it is not given to all because with power there comes huge responsibility and trust. :)

Rapunzel i repect your decision and thanks that your replied my post yes i am from indian room but rapunzel as i can see imagination is not active from few days cant beryl judege out for me i will resoect her decision what ever she says but if you think only imagination can take the wise decision then i will wait for that
Thanks once again rapunzel that you replied to my post
Actually the Indian room created a leg pulling session and blame game after a member was given a Pro badge by Admin Noir. So, since then we have put a hold. But yes, if we find a regular user with good rapport with other users and who cares for the room, will definitely think about it and refer him for Pro badge. :)

Guys why the rush... Isint the fight for a position in the office good enough? I would luv being a mod or admin but would I do justice to it? No cuz either I work there or be available here.
The idea is make good friends, chat, flirt, have fun.... When the time is ripe the fruit shall be yours

Guys why the rush... Isint the fight for a position in the office good enough? I would luv being a mod or admin but would I do justice to it? No cuz either I work there or be available here.
The idea is make good friends, chat, flirt, have fun.... When the time is ripe the fruit shall be yours
Good to see that we really have mature people here, it’s been ages to come across one :fingercross:

Actually let me be precise of what a Pro badge is for a male and what is a VIP badge for a female.
VIP BADGE
It’s given to a female after verifying that she is a real fem ( because we don’t want males in disguise to cheat our users)
Secondly, this tag provides protection to those fems as the rule says one cannot troll a VIP user.
No special rights or duties are expected out of a VIP user but yes decent behaviour is expected.
We never ask to show face or reveal your identity whenever we verify fems. So, it’s a myth that it’s not safe. We never share your details of your hangouts or any other medium where you get yourself verified if your cam doesn’t support here.
PRO BADGE
Same as VIP no special rights and duties are allotted or expected ( only expectation is decent behaviour: now decent doesn’t mean you can’t sext afterall we all are mature enough for not being judgmental)
Pro badge is just an indication for females that they can chat with you without a fear, as you are a regular user with good behaviour ( now this doesn’t certify trust factor coz we admins are humans not Gods to know a person’s true face)
According to my expectation I would want my Pro users to be a helping hand and not a conspirator or problem creator.
No matter whoever we are, maybe Admins, Mods, Pro, Vips but we should never forget that we are HUMANS and the most precious ornament a human should wear is humbleness. So, I never appreciate showing attitude to other users because of your tags. We all are like a family here, so let’s chat, have fun, forget our worries, minimize each other’s pain, enjoy ourselves and make this place the BEST :heart1:

Well stated and clearly written atleast now ppl this is as clear as crystal. Hope now most of your queries are put to rest

Weak people revenge
Strong people forgive
Intellegent people ignore

Choose positive attitude.. sure u will enjoy the every moment here..
Admins /mod do thr best to keep chat environment happy.. Only they know the pressure to handle some stupids,mental strength is greater thn physical strength