• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Procaffeinating~

Never had more than two cups a day.

Only side effect I've noticed is headache if i miss or delay
Awee , well i keep looking for coffee and i consumed 1-2 a day too.
I noticed that with coffee it brightens my mood and if i skipped obviously its just low or maybe ordinary .

While typin this , am actually sippin one xD

Any coffee consumers anyone?

Does any of you consume for than 4 coffee a day? What do you feel and any side effects?

I love coffee ❤️

P.s i should not sleep :)
I am not a coffee person, but one thing I think that sugar is more harmful than caffeine. Sugar in every glass of coffee makes it worse. On the other hand, caffeine is actually good for your body, it has many good effects like it can help not develop chronic illnesses, but every thing is bad when it's over used. So I think you can consume daily (1-2) without or little sugar.
Drink coffee with milk then you need no sugar.
Btw, why you shouldn't sleep? 7-8 hour sleep is compulsory at least for you because of your workload :rolleyes:

I am not a coffee person, but one thing I think that sugar is more harmful than caffeine. Sugar in every glass of coffee makes it worse. On the other hand, caffeine is actually good for your body, it has many good effects like it can help not develop chronic illnesses, but every thing is bad when it's over used. So I think you can consume daily (1-2) without or little sugar.
Btw, why you shouldn't sleep? 7-8 hour sleep is compulsory at least for you because of your workload :rolleyes:
8 hours of sleep that’s pretty ideal btw . Not on my case tho T.T but you are right consuming no more than two coffee it is. And now am sippin another shot of coffee to start the day ! xD

Does any of you consume for than 4 coffee a day? What do you feel and any side effects?

I love coffee ❤️

Buddy 4 cups in a day , is a quite more than normal consumption but if you consume it , just say bye bye to sleep cause she's not gonna come for ya

I prefer black coffe more with just a pinch of sugar now I'm use to it..

Maybe for 6 months or so I had 4 to 5 cups of coffee when I was working in night shift.

But now only zero or one or two cups of coffee a day

I love coffee ❤️

Tea consumer I had tea more than 4 time in a day......side effects i don't know :rofl1:

I love coffee ❤️

I haven't had coffee till now in my life, but I would love to start if you accompanied me, and tomorrow is definitely a special day to start what do you say ツ

Last edited:
If I drink after a certain time, I cannot sleep. I do see some folks who can drink coffee right before sleeping and have no issues whatsoever (atleast they seem to think so :p )
Well i a few mins after consumption i felt sleepy too xD

2 times compulsory per day or else my day will be incomplete:( I used to drink 4 times rarely......Sometimes at night too before sleep:angel:

I love coffee:heart1:
Same!!! :blessing: Coffee makes the day better hehe

And am having a coffee now again xD

I haven't had coffee till now in my life, but I would love to start if you accompanied me, and tomorrow is definitely a special day to start what do you say ツ
Aha okay i would definitely never gonna say no to coffee xD :inlove: