• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Pro users were making partial judgments

DeAngelo

Favoured Frenzy
Chat Pro User
In tamil chat room one girl spamming about real pictures but there is pro user called ( john killer) and he is not reporting or mute that girl for her actions instead he is accusing me to stop to warn her. And he said girls can do anything if you report one more time i will ban ur id thats what he said to me in main room. Please take action on him otherwise he will spoil the name of zozo.

In tamil chat room one girl spamming about real pictures but there is pro user called ( john killer) and he is not reporting or mute that girl for her actions instead he is accusing me to stop to warn her. And he said girls can do anything if you report one more time i will ban ur id thats what he said to me in main room. Please take action on him otherwise he will spoil the name of zozo.
Buddy, She was already signed to mute her at any time.If i am not wrong she might have got muted not lesser than 5 times, today itself.

Irrespective of gender, For Some user actions will not bring any solution they may come in new id with in 10 sec. Instead we can share somewords with them which would helps.

i think JK felt tierd on muting her again and again.he took another way to stop this endless sob.

Buddy, She was already signed to mute her at any time.If i am not wrong she might have got muted not lesser than 5 times, today itself.

Irrespective of gender, For Some user actions will not bring any solution they may come in new id with in 10 sec. Instead we can share somewords with them which would helps.

i think JK felt tierd on muting her again and again.he took another way to stop this endless sob.
I don’t care about his actions. Simply he said if i continue about warning her you will be banned this is what he said

Hi dude,
First of all I was not there when the spam was happened. It was taken care by one of the fellow room admin @Aadhirai . She warned her and later muted her(I came to that in following msgs as I was not there). I came into the screen when you said mods are favoring and showing partiality with others. Here I came in to picture and told you that no one is being partial here. Report those who breaks the rules and if u still feel we are being partial then u can raise the complaint in forum. In reply U stated that if u guys mute or ban me when I spam then I will show who I am. So in advance I warned you Not to spam and follow the rules else u will get muted or blocked.

Fact.. but I was not there.. even now I don't know which Id he is talking about:Cwl:

Hi dude,
First of all I was not there when the spam was happened. It was taken care by one of the fellow room admin @Aadhirai . She warned her and later muted her(I came to that in following msgs as I was not there). I came into the screen when you said mods are favoring and showing partiality with others. Here I came in to picture and told you that no one is being partial here. Report those who breaks the rules and if u still feel we are being partial then u can raise the complaint in forum. In reply U stated that if u guys mute or ban me when I spam then I will show who I am. So in advance I warned you Not to spam and follow the rules else u will get muted or blocked.
I didn’t say i will show u who i am and second she is my friend i can talk to her anything and i just asked her only I didn’t say anything about mod so keep that in mind before taking action only towards male users

I have never seen those words which you are saying here in main today man!!! If you have screenshot, please share it here.

I didn’t say i will show u who i am and second she is my friend i can talk to her anything and i just asked her only I didn’t say anything about mod so keep that in mind before taking action only towards male users
I know tamil very well.. we are discussing about spam and you said enna mute or ban panna appo iruku which is the meaning(I translated ) for exactly what you said. And no one here is muting others for fun dude.

Ohh you were talking to me lol .. lyk we @John Killer❤️ guys showing gender partiality...this is pure misunderstanding between you and us.