• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Pro Badges & Zozo Staff Positions - Constant Demanding/Begging

Hellz

Active Ranker
Hello everyone, I'm Hellz/Greg! I feel compelled as a very long time user of Zozo Chat, to make my own post/opinion about this after visiting the Zozo Forum of late & seeing the continuing stream of supposed users coming here & asking for, inquiring about, demanding, & begging to be given a Staff position or a Pro Badge for Zozo Chat.

I must say that I'm totally amazed at those who are visiting here expecting free handouts, such as a Staff position or a Pro Badge or maybe even a VIP.

As I learned a long time ago, this is not the way to achieve these positions or statuses. It's something that is determined only by the Staff/Owners of the Chat Site based on trust, respect, length of time in Chat, how well known you are to others, how you project yourself & promote the Chat Site, how helpful, friendly, & kind you are to others, regulars, & new users, how you have gone the extra mile, & basically, how you have earned it. It's not a consideration that is taken lightly.

I, myself, have been a chatter practically ever since computers were invented, & I have spent my last 10 years or so at Zozo Chat. I've seen the good, bad, & the ugly when it comes to chat sites. I've seen people come & go, good & bad users, & lots of great things happen in chat, & yes, I have even seen some skin on these adult chat sites. lol

However, it's up to the owners to consider new Staff or to consider chatters for awarding special Badges to, & continually coming here & posting that you want, want, want it.... isn't the way to get it at all. If the Owners feel you are deserving of it, they will contact you. Otherwise, you just go on as normal, chatting to others & having fun at Zozo Chat.

I, myself, was deeply honored & thankful to receive a Pro Badge only a few months ago, after helping a new female user figure out the ins & outs of Zozo Chat & how everything works. She was having all kinds of issues/troubles & wasn't understanding anything that anyone was trying to tell her. So, I dived in, took my time, & helped her to learn all the steps she needed to do to get properly hooked up with Zozo Chat & how it all works. Aphrodite/Rose was there & saw it all unfold, after trying to help the young lady herself, & after all was said & done, & the new female user was good to go, Aphrodite/Rose contacted me, (out of the blue), & told me she was awarding me with a Pro Badge. I told her it wasn't necessary, I was just part of the gang & only being helpful, & then she said I had definitely earned it, & that I was "part of the furniture" at Zozo. I said I was deeply honored & I thanked her again, & we all went back to having our usual fun in chat.

So, to those of you wanting to be Staff, show you are up for the challenge by becoming the very best you can be at Zozo Chat, (fakes are figured out real quick), & if you are interested in a special Badge.... also be the best you can be & then just let "nature take its course" & maybe you'll see one. Also, please keep in mind, as fast as you "earn one", it can also be taken away from you. So, keep on keeping on, keep it real, take the high road, & keep it classy.

PS: Remember Gang.... They will contact you, not the other way around.

Thanks for reading my novel & keep rockin' on Zozo Chatters! lol

-- Hellz/Greg ツ

Thankyou for that hellz and thankyou for sharing you thoughts and opinion as a sex chat user lately we have noticed users "our" side have been few here on the forum so i appericaite that to ,you did a great job with the young lady but not only that you have been a loyal user of zozo since i can remember ,you interact well with others ,you respect others hence why i gave you what i considered you deserved

Why so hurry ?? contact @Rapunzel @Beryl
Privileged and badges are depends on the gender .... For girls first is vip .... By verification by admin team ... 2nd is lady bug ... That was the user active status on forum .... It means points may allot depends on .... Ur active on forums....so kindly active on both chat and forum .... Day by day u learn all good and bad by your own