• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Pro Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 59

Yesterday after asking Immi about Mortal aka Lord 0f Darkness and his chat interactions she confirmed something I already knew from my early days of being admin of IC rooms; she told me he caused no trouble and that he was a nice user. I based my decision on making him pro solely on the knowledge both Immi and I have and the fact that every time he was on, many were happy with his presence.

Today I had many, many complaints about this decision, and had not most of it come from regular and daily abusers I may have believed in everything. But that was not the case, was it? You jump out of your chairs when anyone gets a pro badge and question and doubt my better judgement, I just wanna remind you all that this is my third pro, and just as I told Lord I will make this clear to all of you: pros are given and pros can be taken away. I don't mind fixing any mistakes I may make in this life, who's to say regarding chat.

Now you abusers crying in jealousy and acting like you are all best buddies, get a grip and don't meddle thinking you know more than us, more than me. I will sure prove you wrong. Stop pretending you all love each other when I know you're just acting and soon when this "commotion" is over you will all go back to getting on each other's throats. Today many of you defend Neel and Adiitya, but I remember how you all also abused them, and the times I got complaints and banned and muted. Quit the act and honor at least the people you really are.

Dear sexy,
I just gone through your post now, it's your decision whether to make anyone a PRO and remove ones PRO, you will only make a person pro after knowing well of his character ?, But only a request I have is , while removing that pro badge, at least inform that person why it has been removed. So that he can aware what mistake has been happened with him.

Why I said this is only because others don't need to think that admins are favorable to the person's they are interested in. Hope you understand what I meant

No I don't understand what you mean. And the pro I gave with all admins agreeing and later on also with the agreement of all it was removed and the person I had to talk to I talked to. So at this point I really don't understand what you are even trying to say here, and let it be made clear I do not base myself or my opinions and decisions on others. Much commotion is created over this badge and only in Indian chat. We make a pro then it becomes an issue, we remove pro and again it's an issue, apparently there's never a win when it comes to that. So I say this for myself, I will name pros following the rules established by Zeus and when I see fit, just as I will remove it by following exact same rules. And for the time being as private life prevents me from much chat work I won't be making any pros. So again Shyam do try to explain yourself a little bit better because to me you made no sense at all.

No I don't understand what you mean. And the pro I gave with all admins agreeing and later on also with the agreement of all it was removed and the person I had to talk to I talked to. So at this point I really don't understand what you are even trying to say here, and let it be made clear I do not base myself or my opinions and decisions on others. Much commotion is created over this badge and only in Indian chat. We make a pro then it becomes an issue, we remove pro and again it's an issue, apparently there's never a win when it comes to that. So I say this for myself, I will name pros following the rules established by Zeus and when I see fit, just as I will remove it by following exact same rules. And for the time being as private life prevents me from much chat work I won't be making any pros. So again Shyam do try to explain yourself a little bit better because to me you made no sense at all.
The exact issue behind this Pro issue is that when a Pro is given the others feel left out, they don’t have patience to prove themselves and then starts the game of targeting that Pro, as soon as I enter chat I find some common problems 1. Asking for Pro 2. Complaints against a Pro 3. Abusing n spamming going on against VIP Users. Why don’t you people just have patience and prove yourself worth being a Pro, trust us we are vigilant enough to see which users are really good users and who are just trying to be good with a mask. So, please try to make this place a good place to chat and stay away from such issues. Moreover we all are experienced and know that if we want a promotion we can’t beg for it, we have to prove our worth first. So, be positive and have a healthy spirit being on zozo.

Dear sexy,
I just gone through your post now, it's your decision whether to make anyone a PRO and remove ones PRO, you will only make a person pro after knowing well of his character ?, But only a request I have is , while removing that pro badge, at least inform that person why it has been removed. So that he can aware what mistake has been happened with him.
Shyam giving and removing are just a part of the process, one can always come up positively and ask what went wrong. No decision is taken without transparency. We always have an answer for each n every action taken. Moreover, the removal is not permanent, the Pro badge can again be achieved by following the criteria and being eligible again. Take it positively.

Hi shyam,

Each and every users who lost their pro tag are very well known about why they lost it as you do . If you still have no clue why you lost yours , You have spread a rumour about me and i complained with proof to admin thus you lost your pro. Hope we are clear ln this.

Regards
Pepper/priya

Hi shyam,

Each and every users who lost their pro tag are very well known about why they lost it as you do . If you still have no clue why you lost yours , You have spread a rumour about me and i complained with proof to admin thus you lost your pro. Hope we are clear ln this.

Regards
Pepper/priya

The exact issue behind this Pro issue is that when a Pro is given the others feel left out, they don’t have patience to prove themselves and then starts the game of targeting that Pro, as soon as I enter chat I find some common problems 1. Asking for Pro 2. Complaints against a Pro 3. Abusing n spamming going on against VIP Users. Why don’t you people just have patience and prove yourself worth being a Pro, trust us we are vigilant enough to see which users are really good users and who are just trying to be good with a mask. So, please try to make this place a good place to chat and stay away from such issues. Moreover we all are experienced and know that if we want a promotion we can’t beg for it, we have to prove our worth first. So, be positive and have a healthy spirit being on zozo.
I see that same situation and sure thought it was funny that when pro was lost fastly this post was found. Very interesting indeed. Good to know Pepper that this happened, now I understand why he is saying this. Thank you Immi twinnie for always coming forward and sharing your opinion which is 99% of the time the same as mine. As long as they're willing to interact like that there's not much we can do. Hopefully they will start applying all that positivity they claim to live in while chatting with people and things will be finally fine. Keep up the good work you two ladies I'll try to be back soon.

I see that same situation and sure thought it was funny that when pro was lost fastly this post was found. Very interesting indeed. Good to know Pepper that this happened, now I understand why he is saying this. Thank you Immi twinnie for always coming forward and sharing your opinion which is 99% of the time the same as mine. As long as they're willing to interact like that there's not much we can do. Hopefully they will start applying all that positivity they claim to live in while chatting with people and things will be finally fine. Keep up the good work you two ladies I'll try to be back soon.
Always there for you and by your decisions twinnie.

Hi shyam,

Regards
Pepper/priya
Hi Priya ,
That's nice, everyone can make proofs if they are being in team, that's what had happened, anyway that's not an issue at for me, hope you got it right.

Don't make false accusations unless you can provide proof of it.

Dear sexy,
It's proven, and I don't wish to start it from the beginning with all the screen shots and so on, don't have that much time , I already quit the matter before, and why I replied now is , when Priya only mentioned about my pro badge, bcoz I never complained or tried to get it back so on. It's your discretion , to make one as pro or something here, I am here since 2012, and have seen lot of politics and dramas , so never ever taken that so serious, and only for your info sexy , it's not me who spread "that" rumours of the "said one " among those peoples and it's have been spreading there months before also, the only thing I done is I asked about that to one person, to confirm whether it's right or worng, I still don't think that it's a major fault from my side, anyway let's leave this topic now, let's have fun and chill

Don't make false accusations unless you can provide proof of it.
Dear Noir,
It is not a false accusation. Proof was given by his own " team" lady. He was behind that so called rumours about me and accusing as all of them was truth. As per my knowledge he talked about those "heard information" to two VIPs. He himself mentioned in above thread that he was enquiring about the rumours. Why he has to do that . Infact he was not enquiring, he was telling those are true and i am playing drama in front of all. I think thats called "spreading rumour". Even if it is truth why he is worried about my personal matters and talking about that to other people.

Dear Noir,
It is not a false accusation. Proof was given by his own " team" lady. He was behind that so called rumours about me and accusing as all of them was truth. As per my knowledge he talked about those "heard information" to two VIPs. He himself mentioned in above thread that he was enquiring about the rumours. Why he has to do that . Infact he was not enquiring, he was telling those are true and i am playing drama in front of all. I think thats called "spreading rumour". Even if it is truth why he is worried about my personal matters and talking about that to other people.
Understood Priya. The form he typed can be understood as if you fabricated proofs in order to remove his pro. And I agree with you, whatever it is that is about you should not be anyone else's business.

Status
Not open for further replies.