• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Informative Prizes For Tambola 23-07-2023

Hades

the god you love to hate!!
Staff member
Administrator
Alrighty Zozians!!

If you've been tuning in, (and judging by the crowd participation, you have) here is the list of winners, and you lowly cave dwelling heathens who didn't win. (myself included :cry1: I still say the game was rigged)

Full House Winner is: @Mathi_z = 10points

Row Winners: @Shyam @Tom26 @SanYogita = 5points

For All Participants: @Thozha @Aashman @Amirtha @Nilaani @Darky @Honey bunch @Vikaash♥ @Berlin @Aishuu @Radheyy @kotta @sssingh @JUPITER @Somaiya Karn @dickster @Marcus @Furiosaa @Lucky_boy @Vanadhii @Siddhu R @Purple Pearl @mr.strange @silent eyes @KHAL DROGO @tutta @Artist @Rajat Returns @Kannurian @Dr OxyGeN @Bekhayali @ARYAN @H3LlRaiS3R @DR.Velayudham @KingRL = 1 point

If you were sent a card but did NOT participate in the game, you will get NOTHING.

Congrats to the winners, and thank you ALL for participating (everybody give a round of applause to the lovely Pinkcandy for organizing this and also for Aashman for assisting her.)

your points will be giving to you when I find the time to sit down and type all your damn names into the admin panel and manually give them. So don't ask where your points are. :finger: (some time today, promise)

Alrighty Zozians!!

If you've been tuning in, (and judging by the crowd participation, you have) here is the list of winners, and you lowly cave dwelling heathens who didn't win. (myself included :cry1: I still say the game was rigged)

For All Participants: @Thozha @Aashman @Amirtha @Nilaani @Darky @Honey bunch @Vikaash♥ @Berlin @Aishuu @Radheyy @kotta @sssingh @JUPITER @Somaiya Karn @dickster @Marcus @Furiosaa @Lucky_boy @Vanadhii @Siddhu R @Purple Pearl @mr.strange @silent eyes @KHAL DROGO @tutta @Artist @Rajat Returns @Kannurian @Dr OxyGeN @Bekhayali @ARYAN @H3LlRaiS3R @DR.Velayudham @KingRL = 1 point

If you were sent a card but did NOT participate in the game, you will get NOTHING.

Congrats to the winners, and thank you ALL for participating (everybody give a round of applause to the lovely Pinkcandy for organizing this and also for Aashman for assisting her.)

your points will be giving to you when I find the time to sit down and type all your damn names into the admin panel and manually give them. So don't ask where your points are. :finger: (some time today, promise)
:fest::holiday:

Alrighty Zozians!!

All the credit goes to pinky @Pinkcandy I have done nothing congos to all winners n players

Alrighty Zozians!!

Its been 7 years since I won something..
Thanks @Pinkcandy

Alrighty Zozians!!

The god all love to hate but The god fiend loves :heart1:... We didn't win coz we don't play for winning . We love to punish our opponents.. :Devil:

Alrighty Zozians!!

Thankyou