• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Previous Night I Got Kick From Hindi Room Without Any Valid Reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikash

Epic Legend
@Administrator @Hades

I Reported An Abuser Previous Night And I Explained Reason For Reporting In Here IMG_20240208_172514.jpg
I Reported And Explained That - ( MFucker* And Many More Abusive Words , See) .
* Reversely, I Got Kick For Reporting Abuser *

Well, That Abuser Got Kick For Just An Hour - And I Am Still Kicked Since 17 Hours.

Last edited:
@Administrator @Hades

I Reported An Abuser Previous Night And I Explained Reason For Reporting In Here View attachment 202126
I Reported And Explained That - ( MFucker* And Many More Abusive Words , See) .
* Reversely, I Got Kick For Reporting Abuser *

That Abuser Kicked For Just An Hours - And I Am Still Kicked Since 17 Hours.
Am the one who kicked u out

and u have been informed why u kicked out , when u came to me in ur other id clean and well yesterday night itself. Still u plays naive?

You were kicked out based on a report that you were using unparliamentary words at wall. And ur reply was it's just to ur frnd , and if it's for frnd then u should go to his pvt and talk filthy language, not at the wall of chat where everyone is chatting.

And if found again? You will be kicked out for more days ..

and u have been informed why u kicked out , when u came to me in ur other id clean and well yesterday night itself. Still u plays naive?

You were kicked out based on a report that you were using unparliamentary words at wall. And ur reply was it's just to ur frnd , and if it's for frnd then u should go to him pvt and talk filthy language, not at the wall of chat where everyone is chatting.

What Is That Language I Said To My Friend - " Chutiya Bro " And I Said In Morning At 9 Am And You Kicked Me After 15 Hours Just For This .... FYI - Chutiya Is Not Any Abusive Words . AND I SAID TO My FRND ...

IT'S YOUR EXCUSE SHYAM

You Kicked Me For Long Time And You Kicked That Abuser Just For An Hour.

You were kicked out based on a report that you were using unparliamentary words at wall. And ur reply was it's just to ur frnd , and if it's for frnd then u should go to his pvt and talk filthy language, not at the wall of chat where everyone is chatting.

And Yeah I Will Say Always Chutiya, What Will You Do , It's Not Any Abusive Word.

I Am Again Saying Here Openly - My That Frnd Is Chutiya, I Am Chutiya.... Lucknow 21 Also Saying Himself - Chutiya Is Me..
#Chutiya

@Shyam

@Administrator - Bro , I Don't Know What To Say Now - Hope You Will Understand :)

He Kicked That Abuser Just For An Hour ..And Without Any Valid Reason - He Kicked Me For A Day ... When Asked Reason - He Is Just Giving An Excuse .

@Administrator - Bro , I Don't Know What To Say Now - Hope You Will Understand :)

He Kicked That Abuser Just For An Hour ..And Without Any Valid Reason - He Kicked Me For A Day ... When Asked Reason - He Is Just Giving An Excuse .
From what was said he had a vailid reason ,you were reported ,you were informed and yet you still continue to complain . if you can't accept the reason and move on then we can arrange for the kick to turn into a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.