• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

POV on taboo topic

Lucky_boy

♡ Philocalist of ZoZo ♡
Chat Pro User
Hello zozians,
Was having a discussion with one of a chat member in chat room that's when the idea of posting thread on this content sparked me...

Is paid sex is acceptable or not was the question which was raised, this question has sparked me to pen down this thread.

Let me get point of view from few folks here, and i will post my pov later on this.

The idea of using Sex as a business is similar to selling a service in a name of an entertainment.
Now it varies from person to person...

Scientifically sex is just a natural craving like hunger...so if you pay for food, whats wrong in paying for sex

Spirituality has a whole different pov. Sex is sacred, you cannot just have it like food. There are certain aspects of it when two individuals share their body, souls are involved..its act as an act of spiritual completion of two incomplete beings.

Many feel that it's an not acceptable thing, I do believe that sex is not only connect between body but also of the love and affection between partners which happens.

But to many this connect nd satisfaction is not met , that time there is a need for them. At that time they look for options...
If both party involved are okay with the money involved in sex there is no objection.
Of course it's one of the oldest profession that is being there from ages.

As per me safe and mutual consent paid sex is okay.
:emo:

Well when it comes to paid sex one person need is money and the other one’s need is sex and there is no issue in choosing this as a hirer and a giver :angel:

But when choose someone it would be better to discuss what’s the needs and boundaries

Rather than messing up when in action :giggle:

However there are some unwritten ways and rules to be followed to have a good sex time

One of the main thing is safe sex. Fact is safe sex is important in paid or not :Like:

Be mindful not to force someone than agreed (both the sides)
Better to treat in a nice way regardless of gender (Both hirer and receiver)

But a point comes in my mind is, never a paid sex can come even near to the sex that between loving partners :inlove:

If so in this point i get a question why should go for paid sex? Is it because just need a sex and single and no reason

Fulfilling money for the giver is possible

Is fulfilling the hirer’s sex need is it really possible? :Drunk:

Well when it comes to paid sex one person need is money and the other one’s need is sex and there is no issue in choosing this as a hirer and a giver :angel:

But when choose someone it would be better to discuss what’s the needs and boundaries

Rather than messing up when in action :giggle:

However there are some unwritten ways and rules to be followed to have a good sex time

One of the main thing is safe sex. Fact is safe sex is important in paid or not :Like:

Be mindful not to force someone than agreed (both the sides)
Better to treat in a nice way regardless of gender (Both hirer and receiver)

But a point comes in my mind is, never a paid sex can come even near to the sex that between loving partners :inlove:

If so in this point i get a question why should go for paid sex? Is it because just need a sex and single and no reason

Fulfilling money for the giver is possible

Is fulfilling the hirer’s sex need is it really possible? :Drunk:
Obviously sex between two loving partners can't be matched with the one which is had on paid....:angel:

Y one needs to go for paid is a topic which becomes more personal, which we can't discuss on a generalized way...there might be various reasons y one opts to it..:rolleyes:

And coming to ur next question.... Satisfying the needs is possible or not ...from my pov it might be possible, as a common human being we try to impress others...that to when its a profession we put our 100 percent atleast if not 200 percent to meet our goals. Obviously they will also try to satisfy their hirers.:nerdy:

I may be wrong too but my opinion.