• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Posted in Zozo users interest !

Pinkcandy

❤️Magnet Kannamma of ZoZo❤️
Staff member
Super Moderator
1657280148052.jpg

Slow down heart ! Slowwwww downnn ! Stop getting weak at the knees and rub away the blushes and secret smiles ! See if these work the same even at 2:00 PM under the scorching sun ! :wait:

That's so true. The feeling At night is so different compared to the day time .

:sweat:
That's ccuz at night we are tired and
Conscious is completely active during the day, we think more rationally. However as the day progresses, our conscious mind and body gets tired. Once the darkness sets in, body and mind wants to rest.

This biological clock has been set. However, unconscious is never tired. It is working even when we are active, tired or asleep.

Since during the night, our conscious is tired and cannot work at its potential, unconscious takes more control. Since Unconscious stores emotions, all those emotions start surfacing and conscious cannot think rationally as it is tired.

We start feeling more and more emotional. But once we sleep and wake up next day, our conscious takes over and we are more in comtrol of our emotional thoughts.
Totally agree with you ! On point :highfive:

Conscious is completely active during the day, we think more rationally. However as the day progresses, our conscious mind and body gets tired. Once the darkness sets in, body and mind wants to rest.

This biological clock has been set. However, unconscious is never tired. It is working even when we are active, tired or asleep.

Since during the night, our conscious is tired and cannot work at its potential, unconscious takes more control. Since Unconscious stores emotions, all those emotions start surfacing and conscious cannot think rationally as it is tired.

We start feeling more and more emotional. But once we sleep and wake up next day, our conscious takes over and we are more in comtrol of our emotional thoughts.
Can you explain in simple words?:cry1:

So u r saying u will forget everything what we speak the last night..

That's much better...:Cwl:

Slowdown heart, slow down. Been telling the little one from years and he never listens to me.

2am or 2pm neither the cold winds nor the scorching sun effects us. Especially when ur little heart found it's equal. More like the one that resonates back.

I agree, it's really hard to control it when someone cares for you, someone gives value to the time you spent, someone that respects your privacy, someone that understands you as an individual. But, if that someone is really special they don't want ur pics, they don't want your personal details, whatever the I'd you come it's always your presence that should matter to them.

Do remeber you were in zozo and it's a virtual world. Never and ever reveal your true identity. Cherish each and every moment you get to spend with the person who pinged u as a stranger and let them be as stranger.

P.S : Am I the only one who is interested in zooming the pic @Pinkcandy posted and figuring out what's written on back of their T shirts. Just asking out of curiosity...;)!!

Slowdown heart, slow down. Been telling the little one from years and he never listens to me.

2am or 2pm neither the cold winds nor the scorching sun effects us. Especially when ur little heart found it's equal. More like the one that resonates back.

I agree, it's really hard to control it when someone cares for you, someone gives value to the time you spent, someone that respects your privacy, someone that understands you as an individual. But, if that someone is really special they don't want ur pics, they don't want your personal details, whatever the I'd you come it's always your presence that should matter to them.

Do remeber you were in zozo and it's a virtual world. Never and ever reveal your true identity. Cherish each and every moment you get to spend with the person who pinged u as a stranger and let them be as stranger.

P.S : Am I the only one who is interested in zooming the pic @Pinkcandy posted and figuring out what's written on back of their T shirts. Just asking out of curiosity...;)!!
Let them be them
Let us be us ..
It's actually nice one ... The quote on their tee's

Forget 2 am I am fully asleep by 10 pm man ... Lol :Cwl:
10pm so early.
Considering a middle aged women between 20 to 30 can sleep around 6 to 8 hours. Marking 10pm to 6am as blackout.

So you are saying that you will be available for latter. Also, hold on before someone kicks us out from the thread let's move the timings and details to inbox lol.