• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Popularity !!

Bishamonten

Dead.....
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
Umm seeing few threads on voting for favourite male/female users since few days and just wanna talk about it (my feelings, no offence to anyone).

After seeing these threads, I was like most popular girl in Telugu/Tamil room, where is xyz's name, she's the most respected one, nicest one. Her name is not in the list.

Umm
popularity !!

Popularity changes over days, months and years.

Few months ago when I was having a convo with a female user and she was like - " People don't talk to me much the way they used to, earlier, nobody notices my presence ".

And I gave her an example (a weird one -_-) of actresses.
Back in the golden era of cinema, Madhubala was the most famous actress, then people loved Sri Devi after some years, 90s kids loved Katrina and now people like Alia Bhatt. True fans still love Madhu Bala or Sri Devi, they don't dislike old actresses coz of new ones.

Same, in case of Zozo, back in 2019 Sailu, Jahnvi, Rimjhim, Beryl, Blacky, Simmi, Jlo, Guest4646, Shyam, Rahul, Zalmaan, Vishnu, Srikanth, Vamsi, etc were popular users and now half of them left this place.

Many new users came, many users changed nicks, many left !! We got to know many people on this platform.

This is a virtual place where users come and go, hide and play, break bond and move on but people who are really close, or who really share a bond of friendship or whatever on this virtual place will never replace the old ones for new or dislike the oldies.

People whose name was not on the list or who didn't get much votes, your close ones are with you so you shouldn't think about what others are thinking of you.

It's okay if you get a single vote or no vote, as they are doing it just for fun so take it in light way and enjoy.

Talking about myself, I admire people who are good at heart, who don't fake stuff.

I don't talk much with these people nowadays coz of some misunderstandings, busy with work or other reasons. But I honestly admire @Freaky, old Kerala room user Pallavi, @Beryl , @SiRa , @Enola , old Telugu room users Jahnvi and Sweety, old Hindi room users Shayar and Mr Anonymous
(they are not active anymore). These guys will never ever play with people's feelings or do anything wrong with anyone and so even though we don't talk now, I do like them !!

@SiRa @Freaky you guys were not in that list and Ik you are taking it lightly, I hope people just take it for fun the way you guys do and don't look at it as some competition
(some people really pinging for vote) or get sad over it.

Peace.

Also, ignore grammatical errors, if any. Idk why I typed all that -_-.

Last edited:
LOL what a timing of this post ! Today is Oscar Awards Night 8 PM EST - don’t miss it.

First of all fuck this popularity business let’s treat this pure fun and PDA.

Yeah as you said - over a period of time - allegiances change - just like - I used to shag on Simran and Heera in college days and moved in to Mia Malkova and Vidya Balan. Today some one suggested Honey Rose in Tamil room, now I am googling on her LOL ( this might all sounds like lame sarcasm - I know - leave it )

We all - intact - everyone knows who their popular friends are and who do we want to spend time with and cherish memories - let’s stop there !

Just watch the fun with an open mind - that’s all.

Umm seeing few threads on voting for favourite male/female users since few days and just wanna talk about it (my feelings, no offence to anyone).

After seeing these threads, I was like most popular girl in Telugu/Tamil room, where is xyz's name, she's the most respected one, nicest one. Her name is not in the list.

Umm
popularity !!

Few months ago when I was having a convo with a female user and she was like - " People don't talk to me much the way they used to, earlier, nobody notices my presence ".

Back in the golden era of cinema, Madhubala was the most famous actress, then people loved Sri Devi after some years, 90s kids loved Katrina and now people like Alia Bhatt. True fans still love Madhu Bala or Sri Devi, they don't dislike old actresses coz of new ones.

Same, in case of Zozo, back in 2019 Sailu, Jahnvi, Rimjhim, Beryl, Blacky, Simmi, Jlo, Guest4646, Shyam, Rahul, Zalmaan, Vishnu, Srikanth, Vamsi, etc were popular users and now half of them left this place.

Many new users came, many users changed nicks, many left !! We got to know many people on this platform.

This is a virtual place where users come and go, hide and play, break bond and move on but people who are really close, or who really share a bond of friendship or whatever on this virtual place will never replace the old ones for new or dislike the oldies.

People whose name was not on the list or who didn't get much votes, your close ones are with you so you shouldn't think about what others are thinking of you.

It's okay if you get a single vote or no vote, as they are doing it just for fun so take it in light way and enjoy.

Talking about myself, I admire people who are good at heart, who don't fake stuff.

I don't talk much with these people nowadays coz of some misunderstandings, busy with work or other reasons. But I honestly admire @Freaky, old Kerala room user Pallavi, @Beryl , @SiRa , @Enola , old Telugu room users Jahnvi and Sweety, old Hindi room users Shayar and Mr Anonymous
(they are not active anymore). These guys will never ever play with people's feelings or do anything wrong with anyone and so even though we don't talk now, I do like them !!

@SiRa @Freaky you guys were not in that list and Ik you are taking it lightly, I hope people just take it for fun the way you guys do and don't look at it as some competition

Peace.

:blessing:

Umm
popularity !!

Peace.

I lab uuu always♥️

Umm
popularity !!

Peace.

And you will be my all time favorite dear Ayu :heart1:

LOL what a timing of this post ! Today is Oscar Awards Night 8 PM EST - don’t miss it.

First of all fuck this popularity business let’s treat this pure fun and PDA.

Yeah as you said - over a period of time - allegiances change - just like - I used to shag on Simran and Heera in college days and moved in to Mia Malkova and Vidya Balan. Today some one suggested Honey Rose in Tamil room, now I am googling on her LOL ( this might all sounds like lame sarcasm - I know - leave it )

We all - intact - everyone knows who their popular friends are and who do we want to spend time with and cherish memories - let’s stop there !

Just watch the fun with an open mind - that’s all.
Exactly !! Anyways, it's stopped now. :fingercross:
Peace.

And to think none remembered me is a statement of what truth is. Been here long enough yet no nomination wow
This is what the thread is about @URum -

Don't get sad over such things and think that as of some award show or competition.

Umm
popularity !!

Peace.

Ayu❤️ Firstly a big Thank you for this post!

Thanku for remembering and mentioning my name..poll is just for fun and i know the person who posted the thread treats me like his own family member..so no hard feelings at all!!

Coming to old - new users.. funnily we call pre covid- post covid batch..no offense..pre-covid users are highly emotional ( not necessary for virtual site) we used to give our heart,sole, time and emotions here..on the other hand post-covid batch is very practical ( fit in to this site like a jigsaw puzzle)

However exceptions are there both sides!!

So..pls don't take anything to heart..just go with the flow!

Ayu...love you a lot ❤️

Ayu❤️ Firstly a big Thank you for this post!

Thanku for remembering and mentioning my name..poll is just for fun and i know the person who posted the thread treats me like his own family member..so no hard feelings at all!!
@SiRa no need to say thanks, ma. We don't talk much these days, but now also I do like you. I can mention only few names in "people who won't do wrong list" and you are in that !!

By now you have seen my both sides, the old dumb cry baby Aayu, and the somewhat cold Aayu now. You know how easily I used to get hurt earlier but it doesn't matter at all, I have learnt lessons and I'm not the same person now. I ignore all such stuff now, it doesn't affect me anymore.

But I saw people taking these fun stuff way too seriously so posted, no offence, just wanted to express myself about this. Like, I said at last that hope people take such things in light way :fingercross:

So..pls don't take anything to heart..just go with the flow!

Ayu...love you a lot ❤️
Aiyoo, I'm not taking anything to heart and telling people not to do that, haha.

Love you ma ❤️

now you have seen my both sides, the old dumb cry baby Aayu, and the somewhat cold Aayu now. You know how easily I used to get hurt earlier but it doesn't matter at all, I have learnt lessons and I'm not the same person now. I ignore all such stuff now, it doesn't affect me anymore.
Soo good to hear this..god bless ❤️